Do you Biden supporters support this? If so why?

jtssrx

What is so hard about this basic concept?

The sex chromosomes are referred to as X and Y, and their combination determines a person's sex. Typically, human females have two X chromosomes while males possess an XY pairing. This XY sex-determination system is found in most mammals as well as some reptiles and plants.

What have I been telling you? They arent going to do that, they just say that shit because the election was around the corner. LOL Fuck the elected an old segregationist and a fucking cop VP. Yeah lets defund us.. LOL

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Absolutely crazy that we will need the SC to decide if there are more than 2 genders because that is what would eventually happen.  Now I'm not talking about employment discrimination cases but the ones mentioned above.   If you want to dress like the opposite sex or a unicorn or whatever fine.   If you want to claim there are 50 genders....fine I don't agree but that's your opinion.   Where I draw the line is not having some separation between the sex's.   Males play mens sports and females play women's sports.   Same goes for prison's, bathrooms, locker rooms.   There is NOTHING wrong recognizing the difference between the sexs.    

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is so hard about this basic concept?

The sex chromosomes are referred to as X and Y, and their combination determines a person's sex. Typically, human females have two X chromosomes while males possess an XY pairing. This XY sex-determination system is found in most mammals as well as some reptiles and plants.

science doesn't matter it's all about feelings.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

science doesn't matter it's all about feelings.  

I've never understood their position.   They claim its not about "sex" but "gender" so why make such a big fucking deal about separation of the "sex's."  

Honestly its all about creating another victim classification.   You fucking gingers are next to do it.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've never understood their position.   They claim its not about "sex" but "gender" so why make such a big fucking deal about separation of the "sex's."  

Honestly its all about creating another victim classification.   You fucking gingers are next to do it.  :lol:  

well we deserve it.  most discriminated against group in America.  Just look at my treatment here :news:  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well we deserve it.  most discriminated against group in America.  Just look at my treatment here :news:  

That's because you deserve it as the devils spawn. :lol:  

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

100% agree.  I’m sure most have been in a bathroom with a transgendered person and didn’t even know it.  Not a big deal.  Rather they use the one they identify with instead of the one they obviously are not identifying with.  Typical insecurities from the righties along with another effort to marginalize and demonize people.