Let's talk about pardons

Snake

In 1983, financier Marc Rich was indicted for evading more than $48 million in taxes, and charged with 51 counts of tax fraud, as well as running illegal oil deals with Iran during the 1979-1980 hostage crisis. During his last week in office, President Bill Clinton pardoned Rich, who had fled the U.S. during his prosecution and was residing in Switzerland. Clinton's eleventh-hour move, along with pardons of his half-brother, Roger, and former business partner Susan McDougal, outraged Republicans and Democrats alike. The Rich pardon sparked an investigation into whether it was bought by the hefty donations Rich's ex-wife, Denise, had given to the Clintons and the Democrats. In the end, investigators did not find enough evidence to indict Clinton.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Wanna see the shit fly. Mofo would posthumously pardon James Earl Ray.

That would be something. MLK's family doesnt even think he killed MLK. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pardons require a sort of admission your guilty of something. So yeah fess up Trumpco Grifter family.

running illegal oil deals with Iran during the 1979-1980 hostage crisis.

One might call that treasonous... donchathink?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Rudy and Don’s kids inquiring about preemptive pardons.....:dunno:   

:lol:  Why?  :lmao: 

well for starters they all lived through your  parties 3 year  attempted over through of a sitting president because you did not like the outcome of a election , so to say they can see the  petty bullshit no holds   vandictive shit you queens live for would be a under statement. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well for starters they all lived through your  parties 3 year  attempted over through of a sitting president because you did not like the outcome of a election , so to say they can see the  petty bullshit no holds   vandictive shit you queens live for would be a under statement. 

Would you expect a pardon if you didn’t commit or convicted of a crime? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Would you expect a pardon if you didn’t commit or convicted of a crime? 

I also would not expect a 3.5 yr investigation if I committed no crime but they got one  any way , so yeah If I lived through that bull shit I would most deff be suspicious of the fed govenment and the vandictive Dem party  . you would be a fucking idiot not to be 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

I also would not expect a 3.5 yr investigation if I committed no crime but they got one  any way , so yeah If I lived through that bull shit I would most deff be suspicious of the fed govenment and the vandictive Dem party  . you would be a fucking idiot not to be 

Slow down EZAnal -  you’re triggered.  Donny’s crime family has a lot to hide.... :snack:  

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Pardons require a sort of admission your guilty of something. So yeah fess up Trumpco Grifter family.

Wanna know what democrats are doing? Look at what they accuse republicans of.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Slow down EZAnal -  you’re triggered.  Donny’s crime family has a lot to hide.... :snack:  

No the reality is if you were fucked with by a bunch of petty cunts for 3. 5 yrs when you knew that they knew it was all bullshit and still pushed as hard as they did . You would be preping for everything you could fathom them tossing at you. If not you would be a fucking idiot . Your people proved no lie is to big nor can you take it to far or stick by it to long to help sooth the butt hurt loss of your queen. 

Hell even you saw what a sham you fell for and had to run and hide like the pussy you are over it for 8 mo .