AG Barr. No evidence.

I remember a few months ago MC Spin and others were calling Barr a Russian stooge 

Why would anyone think Barr would do anything when he let the Durham investigation go past the election with no real indictments of the key players and an announcement months before the that Biden and Obama were not being looked at. I think Barr played Trump with bogus statements about the spying of the Trump Campaign that took place when he testified to congress. He made it appear as though he was going after these people only to do nothing. AS you see the only person indicted was Klinesmith. 

59 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

So what Barr says matters to dems now

It probably matters more than what anyone else says. Thats Trumps DOJ, if he isnt going to bring charges against anyone then nobody is. Its over. 

28 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I remember a few months ago MC Spin and others were calling Barr a Russian stooge 

Why would anyone think Barr would do anything when he let the Durham investigation go past the election with no real indictments of the key players and an announcement months before the that Biden and Obama were not being looked at. I think Barr played Trump with bogus statements about the spying of the Trump Campaign that took place when he testified to congress. He made it appear as though he was going after these people only to do nothing. AS you see the only person indicted was Klinesmith. 

I didn’t call him a Russian stooge. I called him a buttplug. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He is a Russian stooge.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ron Johnson...🤣🤣

Parler...🤣🤣

Ron is racers boy - dumbest mother fucker around.  Fucking embarrassment.  He’s going down in 2022.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m just gonna start calling everybody who I don’t like a Russian from now on.

Kamala is a Russian bot! 

She’s Indian dumb ass. She wants to control all the small gas stations and convenience stores.