Don’s Lawyer...

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

After he told the cult he was smart for not paying taxes :lmao: 

Suddenly liberals are concerned about tax dodging?

However, Richard Rubin from the Wall Street Journal found a much more interesting nugget: in 2017 and 2018, Joe Biden and his wife ran $13 million of profits through two subchapter-S corporations. In so doing, they avoided $500,000 in Social Security and Medicare taxes they would have paid if they instead reported the income as sole proprietors directly on their 1040 income tax returns.

That’s because profits from an “S-corp” are subject to federal income tax, but not to the Social Security and Medicare tax. This is not true for sole proprietors, who are liable for both layers of tax in full.

To be clear, the use of S-corps is a perfectly legal tax avoidance strategy deployed commonly in family businesses across the country. It is not tax evasion, but it most certainly is a tax strategy — and if one takes Biden’s history on the matter seriously, it's a tax strategy he thinks is a loophole.

To be equally clear, Joe Biden is a hypocrite for using S-corporations in this way for at least four reasons. This is, after all, a man who said that paying more in taxes was a “patriotic act.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now this is a weird fawning post and he was talking about him as President.

Good original thought Snacks.. Anything else to add from your high horse.... wtf

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Donny was a response to 8 years of Obama's elitist bullshit.  The politics of identity and uber political correctness is the cancer.  Trump was middle America's middle finger to that divisive nonsense.  He's a terribly flawed, almost tragic figure, but if people weren't so fed up in 2015, he wouldn't have made it out of the primary.

If Obama would’ve been able to run for a third term there’s no doubt in my mind he would’ve won. He left office with a good approval rating. Trump won, although not the popular vote, because Hillary Clinton is an incredibly horrible human being. Lying, miserable, and short sighted. She’s a chameleon. Detestable and horrible. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Obama would’ve been able to run for a third term there’s no doubt in my mind he would’ve won. He left office with a good approval rating. Trump won, although not the popular vote, because Hillary Clinton is an incredibly horrible human being. Lying, miserable, and short sighted. She’s a chameleon. Detestable and horrible. 

no doubt. What the fuck happened to Matt he used to be rather objective did the MAGA's infect him in AZ? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course she sucks.  But a hell of a lot of folks who voted for Obama twice on the promise of "hope and change" were sick of the bullshit being crammed down their throats and either stayed home or voted for Trump.  I think outside of SnowRider, everyone with a brain hates the way politics gets done.  Trump was an opportunity to throw a grenade into the system.  And it was hilarious.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no doubt. What the fuck happened to Matt he used to be rather objective did the MAGA's infect him in AZ? 

Haha, yeah right.  AZ is like Illinois with mountains these days.

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

And ‘normal’ people do this..... :lol: 

TrumpTrucks2-24f14322-8db9-434f-b243-5ec

Yeah look at all those rubes...blah blah blah

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Donny was a response to 8 years of Obama's elitist bullshit.  The politics of identity and uber political correctness is the cancer.  Trump was middle America's middle finger to that divisive nonsense.  He's a terribly flawed, almost tragic figure, but if people weren't so fed up in 2015, he wouldn't have made it out of the primary.

Facts.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

She's never done anything to me, or my family, but I kinda' hate her. 

Well-educated woman, Wellesley College, ranked the BEST liberal arts college in the USA, and Yale Law School. 

Jesus fuck, does it get much better than that!!!

Punk bitch cunt. Just my .02c.