Don’s Lawyer...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Bill Barr says what anyone who’s not a fucking moron knows.....no fraud....shouldn’t need to be said....but what say you...

@Highmark @ArcticCrusher @DriftBusta @Snake @Matt @racer254 @ViperGTS/Z1

Edited by SnowRider

There's definitely fraud.  In any election there's fraud.  Enough to matter, highly unlikely.  I've been consistent on this since the day after the election.  If they have evidence, prove it.

Just now, Matt said:

There's definitely fraud.  In any election there's fraud.  Enough to matter, highly unlikely.  I've been consistent on this since the day after the election.  If they have evidence, prove it.

Nice :backpeddle: :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Go find a post of mine saying anything different.  I'll wait.

I’m not searching your trash.  You’re right their with the 🤡 Posse posting and spreading unfounded lies and misinformation.  Now you’re :backpeddle:   SBYL

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m not searching your trash.  You’re right their with the 🤡 Posse posting and spreading unfounded lies and misinformation.  Now you’re :backpeddle:   SBYL

Typical lefty.  All emotion.  No facts.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

way easier to just get the cult worked up with words  since they don't care if there's any actual evidence to back that up.  

FFS how many times do we have to show the election fraud.  Bill Barr is talking about voter fraud, do you understand the difference, NO and that is why the media can write an article about someone saying "fraud does not exist" and that is all you would believe.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

FFS how many times do we have to show the election fraud.  Bill Barr is talking about voter fraud, do you understand the difference, NO and that is why the media can write an article about someone saying "fraud does not exist" and that is all you would believe.

Please explain.....:snack:

:lmao: 

More racer stupidity :lol: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Tell me what would do more damage to this country, finding the election fraud or letting biden be sworn in? 

Where’s the fraud? 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

there has been zero real evidence,  plenty of conjecture though,

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

"There's been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results," Barr said. "And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven't seen anything to substantiate that."

-AG Barr

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell me what would do more damage to this country, finding the election fraud or letting biden be sworn in? 

The country would take the fraud if it meant getting trump out of the White House. He’s a fucking cancer.