What do they have in common?

On 12/1/2020 at 3:55 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Tony DeGenova, Trump's attorney, called publicly for the DHS former Cyber boss to be shot

Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney is a clown show

Andrew Cuomo, NY Gov. sent patients to nursing homes, where they died

Bill Deblasio, NYC Mayor, is basically fucking-up, left and right

Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the house is a world-class cunt

What is the common denominator???????   

Let's add Melisa Carone to this list, ok? 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

This your new mask?

I bet you feel natural with it on.

IMG_20201203_115242.jpg

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Mach I can almost see the cocaine in that broads nose and I hope the lifelong STD she gave you didn't affect your luck with the sears catalog later in life.

A better question would be, " why are 4 guys triggered by a 73 year old, overweight guy from NH, who has them running ragged on a 

sled-site forum????

God, I sure do like knowing that my  " OWNAGE " of them eats away at them 24/7!!!!

I just can't figure out what it is that makes you boys crazy, but I'll take it!!!!!    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

A better question would be, " why are 4 guys triggered by a 73 year old, overweight guy from NH, who has them running ragged on a 

sled-site forum????

God, I sure do like knowing that my  " OWNAGE " of them eats away at them 24/7!!!!

I just can't figure out what it is that makes you boys crazy, but I'll take it!!!!!    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

The only OWNAGE that is eating away at anything is that lumpy rash you got on your groin from a coked up prostitute in 1989.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

The only OWNAGE that is eating away at anything is that lumpy rash you got on your groin from a coked up prostitute in 1989.

I wish you faggots would stop thinking and talking about my ass, my dink, and my groin. It's very troubling to me, and I don't like it. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wish you faggots would stop thinking and talking about my ass, my dink, and my groin. It's very troubling to me, and I don't like it. 

I bet her nash looked like a cheese grater back in the day Mach, full of stinky moldy cheese!

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I bet her nash looked like a cheese grater back in the day Mach, full of stinky moldy cheese!

Ahh, who was that woman in your woodpile pic?

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ahh, who was that woman in your woodpile pic?

That woman has a stronger arm than you've ever had Mach.  I see you're referencing my woodpile thread, you were so jealous and ashamed of all the ownage you got in there you had to run and make your own thread, and then that thread was taken away from you after all your fake ignore button games.  You have no threads that are yours, thread ownership is stripped away from you the second you open your toothless cocksucker.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That woman has a stronger arm than you've ever had Mach.  I see you're referencing my woodpile thread, you were so jealous and ashamed of all the ownage you got in there you had to run and make your own thread, and then that thread was taken away from you after all your fake ignore button games.  You have no threads that are yours, thread ownership is stripped away from you the second you open your toothless cocksucker.

I have to head out, but I will be back later to give you your daily beatings. 

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Let's add Melisa Carone to this list, ok? 

Now, let's add the name PRESTI to this list.  He's the part-owner of Mac's Pub in New York, complaining on FUX TV that the government is hassling him for trying to keep his BAR open.

Oh great, he not only doesn't care if he spreads COVID 19, he probably doesn't really give a fuck if the fucking losers leave his fucking BAR, and T-BONE an innocent family. His motherfucking bar!!!  This is what's known as a MOTHERFUCKER.