The Corpse fucks himself up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Creepy as fuck. Is there any member of this site that does that with their daughter? 

All the MAGA’s seem to approve.....:dunno:

The lack of awareness is what’s hard to believe. 

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:Creepy as fuck. Is there any member of this site that does that with their daughter? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Lack of awareness plus it turns them on...weird mofos for sure. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Creepy as fuck. Is there any member of this site that does that with their daughter? 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There's the three amigos

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Joe Biden falls down like an old fuck and breaks his bones turns into....Hey, look at how creepy Trump is!!!!

Deflection is all they have. Biden is a mess, a shell of his former self, obviously diminished brain capacity and frail bones, and won’t last very long. But Trump!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Deflection is all they have. Biden is a mess, a shell of his former self, obviously diminished brain capacity and frail bones, and won’t last very long. But Trump!

Just like MSM. Never talk about how corrupt, crooked, incompetent and stupid the Dems are, just fabricate more stories about Trump to deflect attention away from the Dems. Anyone who can't see that is as blind and stupid as they come.  

demmm.png

On 11/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Angry ginger said:

I don't actually want people over a certain age dead.  I just think it's disgusting to be using up federal money and med resources on them being kept alive just because doctors can do it.  Resources should go to those who are young,  I'd rather see every dime we spend on seniors over 80 be spent on children. 

Serve the young and old, leave fat gingers to die in the street.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the score from the Bolivian judge on that impressive double-reach around with a hip thrust is a 9.6!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Serve the young and old, leave fat gingers to die in the street.

And the score from the Bolivian judge on that impressive double-reach around with a hip thrust is a 9.6!

the fat gingers a contributor and pays far more than he receives.,  But hey keep taking shots at me with your weird need to white knight for woolie in a dispute that has nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 2

On 11/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I have a buddy who's a Jehovah Witness. He talks about END TIMES when we go for coffee. I kinda' agreed with him 'cause I'm a negative  person on America. We've been talking about it for a couple of years. We talked by phone about a month ago. 

We both agreed, " Jesus Christ we thought maybe five, ten, twenty years, not this year!!! " 

Ask him how many people are going to Heaven.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

He's already had 2 brain Aneurisms. 

Right back on track to "Madame President" after the four year derailment to their plan. Just going about it a much different, but crafty, way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh God, I try not to get him goin'...................he'll never stop preaching.   :lmao:

He'll tell you 144,000, and all are Jehovah's Witnesses, then ask him if those 144,000 have been chosen already, he'll say yes, then say what happens if 1 decides they no longer want to be JW, ask him if they will then advertise in Watchtower or Awake, "Room For 1 in Heaven"

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, awful knawful said:

There's the three amigos

and they all have partial hardons fantasizing about touching Trumps 13 year old daughter.  Despite how I feel about it I think these 3 guys are actually jealous of Trump which is feeding their hate even more.