Trump attorneys described Giuliani as 'deranged' and likened the team pushing election fraud claims to a 'clown car,

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Elect a clown.  Expect a circus.  FSCE 🤡 Posse fits right in 

You want a really good laugh...go check out HCS Current Events...off the charts lunacy. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing but there is plenty of evidence around here of people doing just that.

I met a gal a few weeks ago and we really hit it off. I really like her a lot. Here’s the snag, she’s a rabid trump fan. Rush Limbough this and Rush that. Listens to Mark Belling everyday for her daily dose of bullshit. It’s like being on a date with wolfie. :lol2:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I met a gal a few weeks ago and we really hit it off. I really like her a lot. Here’s the snag, she’s a rabid trump fan. Rush Limbough this and Rush that. Listens to Mark Belling everyday for her daily dose of bullshit. It’s like being on a date with wolfie. :lol2:

More fish in the sea.  Next :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You want a really good laugh...go check out HCS Current Events...off the charts lunacy. :lol:

HCS is still around?  Haven’t been on the site in years.  Thought they eliminated CE?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is amazing but there is plenty of evidence around here of people doing just that.

he said intelligent people, this place is retard central it takes a good 30 mins after logging off for the numbness to wear off. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t believe the amount of otherwise intelligent people going down this rabbit hole. :lol: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-attorneys-believe-giuliani-bid-to-overturn-election-is-deranged-2020-11%3famp

were they really otherwise intelligent :dunno:  The cult hold on people is amazing to watch.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

you mean the guy i call out when he's wrong just like anyone else :dunno:   I call a spade a spade regardless of who they are.  

What’s he babbling about now? 

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I've never seen u go after anyone other than woolie for the most part lol

All you need to know about AG is that anyone who supports Trump is a cultist,  and at end of the day he's just a Massachusetts liberal pretending to be an independant, and that he has a big fucking rain cloud mouth who never learned when to just ......

s-h-u-t  t-h-e f-u-c-k  u-p!!  :lol: 

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Teeing the ball up nicely for snacks

:lol:  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All you need to know about AG is that anyone who supports Trump is a cultist,  and at end of the day he's just a Massachusetts liberal pretending to be an independant, and that he has a big fucking rain cloud mouth who never learned when to just ......

s-h-u-t  t-h-e f-u-c-k  u-p!!  :lol: 

:lol:  

you could have waited until you tucked him in for the night to tell him that. 

• Haha 1