Frenchy approves of this message

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

it's actually a joke watching some being pretend tough guys over it.

Bottom line is until it goes away or is well under control our economies will suffer and deficit spending will continue that will take years if not a decade to recover from. 

I want equitable common sense shutdowns. Targeting bars and restaurants while thousands pile into big box stores is fucking asinine ...the only reason small business is being targeted is because they lack the lobbiests and the state can regulate them out of business

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I want equitable common sense shutdowns. Targeting bars and restaurants while thousands pile into big box stores is fucking asinine ...the only reason small business is being targeted is because they lack the lobbiests and the state can regulate them out of business

I agree. In reality everything should be open and worst case fine business owners who aren't following protocols. 

38 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, kill off every small businesses and let Walmart take over everything.

No, leave everything open and everybody keeps clean and not slobbering all over each other and everything and we're fine. 

Footage of maskless assholes screaming in people's faces is ridiculous. Nice concussion might curb their ignorance. 

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No, leave everything open and everybody keeps clean and not slobbering all over each other and everything and we're fine. 

Footage of maskless assholes screaming in people's faces is ridiculous. Nice concussion might curb their ignorance. 

Here in Minnesota it was fine for BLM and Antifa to riot, loot, burn and assault for weeks with the blessing of the leftists.

but having a few people over for thanksgiving is something you should report to the walz police.

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Here in Minnesota it was fine for BLM and Antifa to riot, loot, burn and assault for weeks with the blessing of the leftists.

but having a few people over for thanksgiving is something you should report to the walz police.

Ridiculous for sure. Bald Eagles should have been deployed on those fukkers and now the VP Elect is still around with the fund the protesters program. Fn insane people voted for that. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

coviddd6.jpg

what a joke that is. My daughter works at a busy Canadian Tire Box Store here. the stories she tells about how people act in there and how they treat her trying to do her job through all this are rather disgusting.

Funny part is every time I've been in a bar or restaurant everyone is cordial and respectful because they get it. The people out shopping on Black Friday sales while thinking everyone is infected do not. 

59 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Its fucking disgusting, and much of the reason I distrust so much of what is going on now.  The Great Reset my fucking ass.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but the fact remains that it’s still more than a simple cold for some. The fact also remains that while  all the defiance and downplaying might sound good it has our economy and country in a fucked up psotion. Jus sayin. 
BTW I find it hard to believe that hospitals and doctors across the country are all part of some conspiracy and are exaggerating the severity of the situation. 

TBH the docs and nurses i talk to are not really scared by this.  Lots of them complaining when their hours were cut and surgeries cancelled to keep beds aside for Covid cases that never came.   The ones crowing most about it are either in dense areas or have an agenda.  With what we know now lock downs are certainly not justified and the more numbers I see coming out of FL the less and less i see the need for masks even though I've been onboard with those for awhile.  With no real restrictions for 90 days there is little mask use and the spreads not out of control.  Statewide 40-80 deaths a day is nothing given the # of old half dead people there and the big spread area is metro miami dade and Palm Beach.   So keep some basic restrictions in dense population areas if you feel the need and remove them everywhere else.  Looking at a place like NYC the small businesses will never recover from this,  maybe when it's fully reopened there will be some new ones to fill the vacuum but the politicians destroyed them.      

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

The reason big box stores are open is they are trying to kill small businesses