How pathetic.

A federal appeals court panel forcefully rejected the Trump campaign’s effort to throw out millions of Pennsylvania ballots, declaring its allegations of misconduct meritless and its suggested remedies as “breathtaking” and undercut by a lack of evidence.

“Voters, not lawyers, choose the President. Ballots, not briefs, decide elections,” Judge Stephanos Bibas — an appointee of President Donald Trump — wrote for the three-judge 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel composed entirely of GOP appointees. Bibas’ opinion, delivered just after noon Friday, rejected the campaign’s appeal of a district court ruling that similarly shredded the suit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Even Donnie’s unqualified judicial picks can’t support the clown :lol: 

Well their job is to follow the oath they took, not do what someone wants done..Seems you lack the intelligence by saying they are "unqualified" to see they are doing exactly what they should do based on the oath they took.. Damn, you're dumb as a rock..hahaha!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well their job is to follow the oath they took, not do what someone wants done..Seems you lack the intelligence by saying they are "unqualified" to see they are doing exactly what they should do based on the oath they took.. Damn, you're dumb as a rock..hahaha!!!

If they were the same judges and democrats they would be qualified. Its as simple as that.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Numerous Donny picks were/are rated unqualified by the Bar.  SBYL.  

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Numerous Donny picks were/are rated unqualified by the Bar.  SBYL.  

Have a reputable link that supports that claim Corky??

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Why? I'm not the one making the claim, you can do that stuff for me since you're my bish..😁

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

In other words " no"

You two limp wrist morons look it up and learn something.  Unbelievable how uneducated you stupid fucks are....but when you’re programmed by right wing media - I’m not surprised.   

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You two limp wrist morons look it up and learn something.  Unbelievable how uneducated you stupid fucks are....but when you’re programmed by right wing media - I’m not surprised.   

Your projection is laughable 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Give it to him, SEA BASS!! Gravano is a bitch, hangin' with those faggots now!!  

33 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Not as much as a divorce. But but we're still friends!

Divorce doesn’t come with a scarlet letter you wear forever like a criminal record for pushing elderly ladies down a flight of stairs does  but I digress. 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Divorce doesn’t come with a scarlet letter you wear forever like a criminal record for pushing elderly ladies down a flight of stairs does  but I digress. 

Lady

it really seems to bother u maybe worry about urself and u will learn how to keep a woman happy

4 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Lady

it really seems to bother u maybe worry about urself and u will learn how to keep a woman happy

Frances - what landed you in the clink?  

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Lady

you always bring up divorce first. That's simply my response. What kind of women do uneducated felons land, typically?