Donny the Coward

I'm probably not gonna' make too much in the market these next four years. BFD. It will be almost worth it not to hear this fukkin braggart open his repeating, conversation-dominating mouth again. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Because Donny Flair made fun of a disabled guy on national tv, you fukkin queer.

No he didn't.  He waves his arms around mockingly all the time.  Worst fake narrative ever, that was the early days of TDS.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm probably not gonna' make too much in the market these next four years. BFD. It will be almost worth it not to hear this fukkin braggart open his repeating, conversation-dominating mouth again. 

The economy isn't really important anyways.  Fuck you've turned full libtard in the last month havent you.  Faggot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

The economy isn't really important anyways.  Fuck you've turned full libtard in the last month havent you.  Faggot.

STFU!!! I've historically posted that I hated both TRUMP HEAD And Grampaw Joe equally. I ain't no lib, I ain't no cons, I can't align with either party. 

However, I am really pissed at Trump's handling of the pandemic, and his fucking LITIGATION BASTARD LIFE!!!!!

The fucking prick will not accept that he is not the ALPHA MALE of America. He is a fucking punk. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bone Spur Don

Hypocrisy McLiar

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Sleepr2 tell the class who’s said multiple times he’s ‘attracted’ to his own daughter...:snack:

C754D16B-4939-4AD1-AA44-7EFA4182A651.jpeg

Funny how actual sexual assaults didn’t bother you when it was Bill the rapist and his enabler Shrillery? 

Kathleen Whitley

Juanita Broderick 

Leslie Millwee

Eileen Wellstone

Regina Blakely 

Sandra Allen James

Kathy Bradshaw

Christy Zercher

Carolyn Moffet

Dolly Kyle Browning

ElizabethWard Gracen 

Genifer Flowers 

Bill Clinton paid $850,000 to Paula Jones to get her to go away. I don’t remember the FBI raiding his lawyer’s office.

Edited by Sleepr2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Because Donny Flair made fun of a disabled guy on national tv, you fukkin queer.

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No he didn't.  He waves his arms around mockingly all the time.  Worst fake narrative ever, that was the early days of TDS.

It's a shame but p550 laps up whatever the fake news media narrative may be.....especially the covid handling. Trump may have a magic wand with job creation but no one has a magic wand for the covid.

and-there-i-was931.jpg.jpeg

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

It seems you can't align with what gender bathroom to use either so you use that gender neutral one they made just for people like you you stupid fucking never has been faggot of epic proportions!

Does it suck that you try to put down a fat, old bastid from NH, then you see that he made 45K in one day, and you realize you're a homo on a pile of junk firewood???