Ben...what’s up with the M5?

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Charger Hellcat pulls off 199 right off the showroom floor. 

An E60 with the M package which removes the 155 limiter will push 205mph. It’s been done many times by owners. I’d love to see a hellcat and E60 face off at Nuremberg. Lol. It wouldn’t even be close. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An E60 with the M package which removes the 155 limiter will push 205mph. It’s been done many times by owners. I’d love to see a hellcat and E60 face off at Nuremberg. Lol. It wouldn’t even be close. 

It would be full gape

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

The luxobarge B7 will do 205 with the BiTurbo 4.4...

It’s like these toothless hillbillies think only 9.7 liter supercharged domestics Minko’s with 9 miles of plastic and pleather can go fast 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

The problem with the v10 was that the car didn’t really come alive until you were already pushing 100....that fucking started to pull like a much higher hp car as it passed the 100 mark

On my buds we were flying down the tristate at 120, he punched it and it threw me back in the seat. That was probably the fastest car I've ever been in. 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Easy double, but we are not gonna sell.

It's a sweet ride, I'll give it that.

Select models of BMW are heading way up in price. If it’s clean and well maintained they fetch decent coin. Problem with most is that they’ve fallen into poor repair. Bmw will treat you good if the maintenance is preformed. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It would be full gape

I’m convinced that the rod bearing issue is a combination of tight tolerances, thick oil, and morons that don’t allow the oil to reach full operating temp. Mostly the latter. The rest of the vehicle simply needs regular maintenance if it’s a daily driver. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....so slower than a 2006 M5 with 200 more HP ....1.4 more liters of displacement and a fucking blower

wow....amazing american junk

also the fucking thing can’t even go around a corner with more lateral Gs than a fucking corolla

I’m your huckleberry :bc: 

this 3150 lb 2006 Z06 would blow the doors off that M5 and not even break a sweat. LS7 ftmfw

633921F2-A1B7-46D6-B147-E41692B30E5A.jpeg

Edited by thewayout
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m convinced that the rod bearing issue is a combination of tight tolerances, thick oil, and morons that don’t allow the oil to reach full operating temp. Mostly the latter. The rest of the vehicle simply needs regular maintenance if it’s a daily driver. 

Amen to that. I’d agree regardless of the sports car you choose to drive. I use Mobil 0-40 in my LS7 which is probably the best oil they make spec wise, I don’t get on it until the oil temp is at operating temp, usually around 140-165 depending on ambient. 11 qts of oil takes too long to warm up, :lol: 

Edited by thewayout

1 hour ago, thewayout said:

I’m your huckleberry :bc: 

this 3150 lb 2006 Z06 would blow the doors off that M5 and not even break a sweat. LS7 ftmfw

633921F2-A1B7-46D6-B147-E41692B30E5A.jpeg

You’d have probably lost in a street race lol

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve posted the same thing. I never did anything aside from idle the car until oil temp was 200f. Fucking silver spoon retards that bought them brand new wouldn’t give two fucks about that. BMW should have never warrantied that engine then maybe guys would have taken care if their 40k$ long block a bit

26 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The trick is getting any party in this pissing matching to drive either the Z06 or M5 around a track where the full capabilities of the car for it to make a difference.  

Just pushin' buttons.. :bc:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How can anyone possibly want a vette? Unless of course it’s a C8. 

It’s a pretty awesome car man. Not gunna lie. I love it. The c6z was one of favorite cars as a kid when it first came out. Nothing else outside of it (or maybe a c6 zr1) and the C8 interest me personally. Something about a 427 na corvette with serious performance numbers always peaked my interest. I don’t care about how average the interior is, the motor is stout, it has proper tremec 6 speed, 325s, great exhaust note, and 7100 rpm. It’s hard to beat them for the price you pay and these will hold their value.

Edited by thewayout
  • Like 5