Vermont officials: Snowmobilers must follow COVID-19 rules

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why the fuck would we do anything different over this cold vs others?

Because this scam is taking rights away and those in power are jigging in their pants. Those buying in are no different than a guard at a nazi concentration camp.......just following orders. 

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Because this scam is taking rights away and those in power are jigging in their pants. Those buying in are no different than a guard at a nazi concentration camp.......just following orders. 

Wait don't democrats call Republicans nazis?

3 hours ago, favoritos said:

It's a bummer that we are still having this debate.  Sadly, that fact is also why we are still having this debate.  We have a lot better chance at normal when we all work together.

The reality of what is coming isn't pretty.  The worst part about this future is our ability to control it, if we desire.

I can't say it enough, I hate wearing those masks.  Some of the rules suck.  Nobody in their right mind wants to make those rules.  I also know that a few PIA inconveniences are the best path we have if we want to play.  I want to play and have some fun.  I'll deal with a little inconvenience. 

It's like going to work.  I don't go for the work, I go for the check.  That check allows me to make choices on the life I want to live.

there will never be normal again. The fuck head power hungry globalist are going to make sure of that. I refuse to participate in the demise of my freedom.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

get the fuck under your bed and stay there. Leave the rest of us alone.

Fuck off asshole. I try to treat EVERYONE here with respect. I think we have been more than kind to you over the years.

• Like 8

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

:lmao: What was your American Idol Donny telling Woodward....:snack:

Do you think anyone gives two fucks about controlling your stupid ass?  

940F022D-929A-4B09-9757-78568A9B7A11.gif

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

Why are you so afraid. I have been criss crossing the nation since this began.....the entire thing is phony.

You make your wife drive the truck ya shitbag.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You make your wife drive the truck ya shitbag.

Ya she works, but she also enjoys earning three times what you do. Being a partner in our business gives her freedom. I do not make her do anything. Sorry you are such a loser, but please stop projecting your failure in life on me, it simply does not fit.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Ya she works, but she also enjoys earning three times what you do. Being a partner in our business gives her freedom. I do not make her do anything. Sorry you are such a loser, but please stop projecting your failure in life on me, it simply does not fit.

I’ve seen your picture and read your posts...you aren’t fooling anybody.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve seen your picture and read your posts...you aren’t fooling anybody.

I am not trying to fool anyone you simpleton. If I were I would not share anything on here. We all know you are a failure, you are a recovering alcoholic that is desperately trying to stay sober so your wife stays. But she has one foot out the door and when that happens you will live in a rooming house and eventually be a homeless drunkard. I have seen your pictures  and read your posts, so I know this to be true.

I am not trying to fool anyone you simpleton. If I were I would not share anything on here. We all know you are a failure, you are a recovering alcoholic that is desperately trying to stay sober so your wife stays. But she has one foot out the door and when that happens you will live in a rooming house and eventually be a homeless drunkard. I have seen your pictures  and read your posts, so I know this to be true.

Haha...nice try!:lol:

25 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Why are you so afraid. I have been criss crossing the nation since this began.....the entire thing is phony.

Who said that I was afraid? I guess my parents instilled compassion for my fellow man. I don't think that is a bad thing. You on the other hand are a piece of shit. Shall we continue?

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Who said that I was afraid? I guess my parents instilled compassion for my fellow man. I don't think that is a bad thing. You on the other hand are a piece of shit. Shall we continue?

Sure we can continue. I believe in personal responsibility.  Now if you, or any other person feels they are in danger, then by all means, stay home. However, the rest of us that do not give a fuck about getting this virus, should be allowed to carry on as normal. Clearly the persistent fear mongering has worked on you. That is fine, hide until you feel safe. Me,  I would prefer to die living than die living in fear.

Sure we can continue. I believe in personal responsibility.  Now if you, or any other person feels they are in danger, then by all means, stay home. However, the rest of us that do not give a fuck about getting this virus, should be allowed to carry on as normal. Clearly the persistent fear mongering has worked on you. That is fine, hide until you feel safe. Me,  I would prefer to die living than die living in fear.

Again, where did I say that I was hiding?

Ya know what? I don't have to put up with your shit. I have treated you with a lot more respect than you had earned. 

• Like 1