Saturday night - Post anything

SSFB

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No kids have ever died out on the streets because of Covid.

It seems everyone I know falls in to one of two camps. 

1. Scared to death of covid

2. Don't give a fuck.

There really is no middle ground. Scared to death of something you have a 99% chance of surviving? I just don't live like that. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

It seems everyone I know falls in to one of two camps. 

1. Scared to death of covid

2. Don't give a fuck.

There really is no middle ground. Scared to death of something you have a 99% chance of surviving? I just don't live like that. 

Also said it has taken #3 spot behind heart disease and cancer of killing Americans .  How can they be ?   

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

no lockdown??? 

They were talking this morning about not letting your kid come home from college and stay at your house.   Can you imagine being so afraid of the Rona , you wouldn’t welcome your own kid in your house? 😂

damn wish i'd have seen that before i just went and picked her up.  the other asshole has been living with us all semester.  We did make her get a rona test before coming home since she's been violating about every rule with her sorority  

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I missed this last night. Went out for dinner and ran into some friends and ended up drinking about 10-11 beers and had the wife drive us home... Feeling pretty good now tho...

I hope you don’t get kilt by the rona.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

no lockdown??? 

They were talking this morning about not letting your kid come home from college and stay at your house.   Can you imagine being so afraid of the Rona , you wouldn’t welcome your own kid in your house? 😂

EDED7943-DF50-4ED2-B4A8-48C86A9F5A0D.png

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

damn wish i'd have seen that before i just went and picked her up.  the other asshole has been living with us all semester.  We did make her get a rona test before coming home since she's been violating about every rule with her sorority  

Put her in garage for 14 days.   

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Sorry, bud.  Mom and I talked and we just can’t risk it.   :lol:

The same libtards that are charging us 40k a year, say not to come home son. It was safe for you to go to school  and they cashed the check. Now it’s just not safe for you to come home. It will be safe next semester,because nobody wrote the check for that yet. It’s a complicated virus son. 

• Thanks 1