Saturday night - Post anything

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member

Spent the afternoon putting up Christmas lights.

Spent the evening tearing apart my Superduty. Plow was acting up, pump was sticking on, so I replaced the pump motor solenoid. All seems good.

Radio quit working a week ago. Thought it was a fuse somewhere. Nope, I've got power going in to the and no lights. Going to buy another car stereo in the morning while the dash is off. Replacing some lights in the gauge cluster too.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Spent the afternoon putting up Christmas lights.

Spent the evening tearing apart my Superduty. Plow was acting up, pump was sticking on, so I replaced the pump motor solenoid. All seems good.

Radio quit working a week ago. Thought it was a fuse somewhere. Nope, I've got power going in to the and no lights. Going to buy another car stereo in the morning while the dash is off. Replacing some lights in the gauge cluster too.

Have put 13,145 of the little twinkling fucking things...  have 7000 to go.

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

We set up the giant reindeer in the yard tonight too.  Got the mama, daddy, and a baby one.  Timers and about 200 ft. of extension cord  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We set up the giant reindeer in the yard tonight too.  Got the mama, daddy, and a baby one.  Timers and about 200 ft. of extension cord  :lol: 

This is my last year going to the extent I do...  going to still put them up but it’s time to start scale it back gradually so as not to upset all the neighbors that come by

Just now, BOHICA said:

This is my last year going to the extent I do...  going to still put them up but it’s time to start scale it back gradually so as not to upset all the neighbors that come by

I was burning some brush in the back yard last week, like I had done a 100 times in the past 5 years I lived there.  Some Karen comes peddling down on his mountain bike and proceeds to hand me a copy of some DEP regulations about burning brush, how the smoke is drifting into his yard like 200 yards away.  They're out there.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I was burning some brush in the back yard last week, like I had done a 100 times in the past 5 years I lived there.  Some Karen comes peddling down on his mountain bike and proceeds to hand me a copy of some DEP regulations about burning brush, how the smoke is drifting into his yard like 200 yards away.  They're out there.  :lol:  

😂. But my neighbors would be upset for not putting up them up...  I actually have had random gift cards to Starbucks with thank you notes to a old lady that stopped the other day with tears in here eyes of joy

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I'm still at sea. Going on 8months now, fighting through mud and tundra, insane river currents and completely retarded office staff that changes their mind hourly. FML 

8 months , fuck. BY now you mut look like that pic of that dude jerking off on snottys frontlawn.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Our house is lucky if it gets a wreath on the door.

We'll do a tree and some stockings this year though. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Probably some e-bike riding ass-plug.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I have the house done, 9 lengths of 25 C9’s, the shop with 6 lengths of 25 C6’s, the backyard shed with 5 lengths of C6’s, 5 trees are strung, 3 large deer, 2 moose and over 600’ of extension cords.

I have several deer to bring out yet and at least 2 more trees. Damn trees keep growing, takes more lights every year.

And the piss off is I’m throwing out 5 -30’ lengths of C6’s lights because half are dead. Fuck them and their LED’s. 2-3 years is all you get for on an outdoor string.

And the one large deer is half out. I’ll have to stick regular LEDs on it with wire ties.

FB65E4F3-BE66-4922-BB31-D9B841E0E651.thumb.jpeg.ecb50c51f99f9e2cc6457aeaa89393dc.jpegE456F9E7-C1B4-47A1-8411-EA124D56E16C.thumb.jpeg.ee6468631fd199b66565d4d63ecd2157.jpeg

• Like 4

I rented a boom lift and decorated a 40 foot blue spruce........didn't quite finish in 4 hours and had to return lift to Home Depot.......I was shaking up there....so afraid of heights and the lift kinda moves around.  The neighborhood loves when I put lights on this tree....Its like frigging Rockefeller Center tree. Should be able to finish tomorrow with a 10 foot step ladder.

20201121_234247.jpg

20201121_122955.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

8 months , fuck. BY now you mut look like that pic of that dude jerking off on snottys frontlawn.

STFU, GRAVANO!! Are you hanging with THE GAY ONE, AND FIREBALLS now?????  Sounds like it. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I'm still at sea. Going on 8months now, fighting through mud and tundra, insane river currents and completely retarded office staff that changes their mind hourly. FML 

What are you hunting on Kodiak?????? Bear, deer? Don't listen to Gravano, he's being a dink-head lately. 

Ya' know he's one of those Giuliani people, whaddya' expect.