Dangggggggg

5 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Did you hear her on newsmax last night? She said the Republican Governor of GA may have been in on it. He stood to make millions personally. She said that evidence will be available by this Friday. It would sound like they don’t even care if Trump stays in office at this point. Trump is going to pull the plug on the swamp on the way out . This will be some of his greatest work. 

I hope so . If real will be most interesting seeing just how media runs cover 

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Did you hear her on newsmax last night? She said the Republican Governor of GA may have been in on it. He stood to make millions personally. She said that evidence will be available by this Friday. It would sound like they don’t even care if Trump stays in office at this point. Trump is going to pull the plug on the swamp on the way out . This will be some of his greatest work. 

It will be his legacy.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  Where’s Woolie’s Avi Chick :lmao: 

Yeah, you've been following me around for a couple days now, acting like a rabid Karen version of Smales, and thats saying something.  You're now on *ignore*  Congratulations, you've earned it.  :bc:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, you've been following me around for a couple days now, acting like a rabid Karen version of Smales, and thats saying something.  You're now on *ignore*  Congratulations, you've earned it.  :bc:  

:lmao:Ask me if I care :snack:  

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I put the putts on ignore over a week ago.  First time ever blocking anyone for anything .

Nothing I mean absolutely nothing he types is worth looking at. A complete waste of space.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I put the putts on ignore over a week ago.  First time ever blocking anyone for anything .

Nothing I mean absolutely nothing he types is worth looking at. A complete waste of space.

I did the same. I know I fucked up I don't need to keep being reminded of it

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:Ask me if I care :snack:  

Can you wait to see Donny's face when he publicly concedes!!! 

I don't think he will...................he will make a speech that he will vacate, but that he has on-going litigation, so he won't ACTUALLY CONCEDE!!! You watch the bastard!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Can you wait to see Donny's face when he publicly concedes!!! 

I don't think he will...................he will make a speech that he will vacate, but that he has on-going litigation, so he won't ACTUALLY CONCEDE!!! You watch the bastard!!!

Best part is going to be watching the 🤡 Posse :backpeddle: and make excuses for him and his actions.  Fuck him and fuck his enablers 

1 hour ago, old indy said:

:lmao: ❄️ :dance: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: ❄️ :dance: 

Was it NERO who fiddled, while ROME burned???????????  

There goes DONALD J. TRUMP. New York punk. It's just who he is. We got snookered .........bad. 

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh FFS I have hardly posted the past few days yet here you are yet again bringing me up...GFY Bald Karen.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks