Dangggggggg

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All sorts of stuff coming out. Trumps Lawyers are even saying this is how the Clinton/Bernie run off was done. The Dems got fucked out of Bernie and Trump is going to show them how it was done.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

All sorts of stuff coming out. Trumps Lawyers are even saying this is how the Clinton/Bernie run off was done. The Dems got fucked out of Bernie and Trump is going to show them how it was done.

And they will turn away and pretend it is not there 

Not a church  goer, but I'm gonna pray that Sidney delivers the goods, just so I don't have to listen to a handful of fucking clowns in this place for a few months before they reinsert their lips on the msm narratives cock.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Not a church  goer, but I'm gonna pray that Sidney delivers the goods, just so I don't have to listen to a handful of fucking clowns in this place for a few months before they reinsert their lips on the msm narratives cock.  :lol: 

Did you hear her on newsmax last night? She said the Republican Governor of GA may have been in on it. He stood to make millions personally. She said that evidence will be available by this Friday. It would sound like they don’t even care if Trump stays in office at this point. Trump is going to pull the plug on the swamp on the way out . This will be some of his greatest work. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Did you hear her on newsmax last night? She said the Republican Governor of GA may have been in on it. He stood to make millions personally. She said that evidence will be available by this Friday. It would sound like they don’t even care if Trump stays in office at this point. Trump is going to pull the plug on the swamp on the way out . This will be some of his greatest work. 

No, I missed it.  I do recall a comment she made earlier in the week about pols of both parties getting paid to use Dominion machines, including a copy of a canceled check to one politician.  I'm on board with all of it.  I don't give a shit if we have Rocky the Insult Dog for president, if he's able to expose and prosecute some of the corruption we all know goes on in that town.  :bc: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, I missed it.  I do recall a comment she made earlier in the week about pols of both parties getting paid to use Dominion machines, including a copy of a canceled check to one politician.  I'm on board with all of it.  I don't give a shit if we have Rocky the Insult Dog for president, if he's able to expose and prosecute some of the corruption we all know goes on in that town.  :bc: 

Your last sentence hits it on the head. This shit has been going on for decades in the corrupt big cities. I can respect the fact that some members here and next store live out side of this country and or live in a remote area of the US ,and don’t see it first hand or deal with it with their job. I’m union and they have been in on it for ever. I’ll give you one example. The last Mayor of Chicago went to Hollywood for one fundraiser dinner,for his election campaign. He came back with 3 million. Why are the Hollywood elite giving a Chicago Mayor millions? None of this has to do with power. It has to do with money and who controls it. 

• Thanks 1

Your last sentence hits it on the head. This shit has been going on for decades in the corrupt big cities. I can respect the fact that some members here and next store live out side of this country and or live in a remote area of the US ,and don’t see it first hand or deal with it with their job. I’m union and they have been in on it for ever. I’ll give you one example. The last Mayor of Chicago went to Hollywood for one fundraiser dinner,for his election campaign. He came back with 3 million. Why are the Hollywood elite giving a Chicago Mayor millions? None of this has to do with power. It has to do with money and who controls it. 

Control of that "money" is how and why we've shipped millions of jobs overseas, how somehow 90% of our pharmaceutical production is in China, and why we enter into climate agreements that only serve to let the biggest polluters in the world off the hook, etc..  The list goes on, local, state and federal.  :bc:   Another bonus that 4 years of Trump has given us is exposing all that rot, dishonesty and hypocrisy in Hollywood, pro sports, and so much of the media.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The guy in the YouTube.:bc:

• Thanks 2