Kraken Holds Press Conference To Distance Itself From Trump Campaign

SSFB

Kraken Holds Press Conference To Distance Itself From Trump Campaign

article-7510-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Amid urgent calls for Trump's legal team to "release the Kraken" and show the country their irrefutable proof of voter fraud, the legendary Nordic cephalopod made a rare media appearance this week to clear things up and distance himself from the Trump campaign. 

"Let me be perfectly clear," gargled the Kraken in its horrifying eldritch voice. "I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Trump campaign. No one has contacted me from the campaign or legal team. These rumors of me being 'released' are just rumors."

Reporters then began to shout questions and offer buckets of dead fish in hopes that the Kraken would call on them.

"Have you ever been to Mar-a-Lago? Did you help the Russians meddle in the 2016 elections? Are you a racist?" yelled Jim Acosta before being devoured whole by the terrible creature. 

The cranky monster then slithered back into the briny depths from whence it came. Trump responded on Twitter, calling the Kraken "a total loser who he never liked anyway."

In light of the Kraken's denial, Trump's legal team has announced plans to release Mothra instead. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/kraken-holds-press-conference-to-distance-itself-from-trump-campaign?fbclid=IwAR1oMeSkIl7DVZp10iyydqsshpMpUhNWMIOWvpWLVMywt8Gb8w0OFeYFF3o

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2001: A Space Odyssey is on.

At the beginning, all of the bipedal apes jumping around screaming and hitting each other with bones reminds me of this place. :lol:

universally labelled as one of the best movies of all time. I have yet to be able to get through the entire thing :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

universally labelled as one of the best movies of all time. I have yet to be able to get through the entire thing :lol: 

Yeah, I've actually never seen it either. I do have some midnight IT maintenance I have to do tonight so this is a good night to watch it I guess. 

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

2001: A Space Odyssey is on.

At the beginning, all of the bipedal apes jumping around screaming and hitting each other with bones reminds me of this place. :lol:

They aren't throwing any feces or you'd be spot on. LOL

• Haha 1