Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Team Trump looking for these challenges to get tossed out of lower courts?

:lmao: You take Rudy’s online law class though Trump U :lol: 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Team Trump looking for these challenges to get tossed out of lower courts?

Yes. So the US Supreme Court can throw em out too. It’s the fast track approach. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DriftBusta @ViperGTS/Z1 :snack:

$500.... :lmao: 

Dude.....I said several months ago that I wouldn't be betting on this election.... the media playing up the covid angle and especially the mail-in voting requirement was a big red flag .

Im almost willing to give you a chance to get your 100 back but I'd need 99 to 1 odds at this point......if your so sure....take that bet.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dude.....I said several months ago that I wouldn't be betting on this election.... the media playing up the covid angle and especially the mail-in voting requirement was a big red flag .

Im almost willing to give you a chance to get your 100 back but I'd need 99 to 1 odds at this point......if your so sure....take that bet.

I’ll take it :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No names quoted.  Si typical.  CNN.  I stopped reading their propaganda years ago.  

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let the record show, that he accepted the bet.  You lose, give him a hundo.  He loses, he owes you just under 10 grand  :lol:  Well played.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let the record show, that he accepted the bet.  You lose, give him a hundo.  He loses, he owes you just under 10 grand  :lol:  Well played.

Handing out betting advice while you’re scared to put $500 on the line as you keep peddling the same shit you’re scared to bet on :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider