Holy $hit

s pump

Just now, SnowRider said:

Like I said.  Revisionist history and you’re always giving him reach arounds :lol:  guess that’s to be expected after you shack up together in the UP :lmao: 

Please have someone here other than you tell the forum what really happened. Anyone. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Please have someone here other than you tell the forum what really happened. Anyone. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

How did you get the nickname "tool kit"? Bahahaha

Like I said - revisionist history.  And watching you get defensive and choking on Ben’s bone is priceless :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Like I said - revisionist history.  And watching you get defensive and choking on Ben’s bone is priceless :lmao: 

Defensive? You call me revisionist and then run away from the question. I'm going to walk away until someone sets the records straight... Toolkit. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Defensive? You call me revisionist and then run away from the question. I'm going to walk away until someone sets the records straight... Toolkit. 

I don’t run from anything.  I leave the site at will and will do so again.   

I chuckle at the 🤡 Posse who thinks I leave for any reason other than forum stupidity and boredom:  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well he was kind of hoping you and a few others would take the hint and gtfo.  :dunno:   :lol: 

You’re the two idiots doing all the crying like a couple of old twats so maybe sashay back to your safe space Bald Karen. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

How did you get the nickname "tool kit"? Bahahaha

"Yes I'm demanding a refund on this used snowmobile I bought from you and even rode".  :lol:  holy fuck thats gold.  whats also gold is Ben agreeing to take it back.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

Got to be the saddest thing I have ever witnessed.   

Can’t figure out how to replace a fuse. Acts like the smartest guy here. Seems legit. :lol: 

• Haha 1