Holy $hit

s pump

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

I don't read here much anymore but what a bunch of insufferable posts here. Used to be a sled site. Not much sled content anymore. Sad

This has never been a hard-line sled-site.

You have many other options,  Team Butt Plug, HCS, and all the other manufacturer-related sites. 

This is the UFC of internet bashing, brutality, intimidation, and cyber-warfare!!!!

If it's too hot in this kitchen..............THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!    

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, s pump said:

I don't read here much anymore but what a bunch of insufferable posts here. Used to be a sled site. Not much sled content anymore. Sad

You’re a liar.  When was it a sled content site? :lmao: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...not sure why he comes over just to bitch..not the first time he’s done it.

It's the Current Events forum anyways. Trump losing to a corpse and being one and done is current.

Next door does have more "Official blah blah blah" threads  

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...not sure why he comes over just to bitch..not the first time he’s done it.

Well he was kind of hoping you and a few others would take the hint and gtfo.  :dunno:   :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Snowrider is back. He's like a cancer. And uncle znutty is crazy. 

• Thanks 4

Just now, Anler said:

You make the forum worse. It's a shame some don't have the ability to ignore you. 

I make the forum interesting:  Too bad you get so easily butthurt.  I don’t give a fuck what all the right wing fuckers think.  I beat their ass are their game. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I make the forum interesting:  Too bad you get so easily butthurt.  I don’t give a fuck what all the right wing fuckers think.  I beat their ass are their game. 

you can't even beat your own meat dumbass

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not butthurt, you're a troll and I respond accordingly. 

At least you have some shame, you left the forum for years with your tail between your legs when proven a fool. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

At least you have some shame, you left the forum for years with your tail between your legs when proven a fool. 

I’ll leave again.  The stupidity gets boring:  I’m here for one reason - rub peoples nose in their own stupidity.  I don’t give a fuck about anyone or anything on this forum.  It’s pure entertainment.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

and will again:news:

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’ll leave again.  The stupidity gets boring:  I’m here for one reason - rub peoples nose in their own stupidity.  I don’t give a fuck about anyone or anything on this forum.  It’s pure entertainment.  

Well you can't run people's nose in their own stupidity when they have no shame. I've learned that years ago. At least you left so they couldn't do it to you. Because you have some shame. It was hilarious when Ben called you out. I think you went silent after that as well. Haha

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Well you can't run people's nose in their own stupidity when they have no shame. I've learned that years ago. At least you left so they couldn't do it to you. Because you have some shame. It was hilarious when Ben called you out. I think you went silent after that as well. Haha

You have revisionist history.  Not surprised as you enjoy sucking Ben’s dick :lol: speaking of no shame :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You have revisionist history.  Not surprised as you enjoy sucking Ben’s dick :lol: speaking of no shame :lmao: 

Laughing at you is not sucking Ben's dick. Ben stomped your dick and we all had a good laugh at your expense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Laughing at you is not sucking Ben's dick. Ben stomped your dick and we all had a good laugh at your expense. 

Like I said.  Revisionist history and you’re always giving him reach arounds :lol:  guess that’s to be expected after you shack up together in the UP :lmao: