People are starting to fight the covid Fascists

jtssrx

Brooklyn official apologizes for not taking COVID-19 precautions at party

New York Daily News
SHANT SHAHRIGIAN
Nov 20th 2020 4:48PM

Deputy Brooklyn Borough President Ingrid Lewis-Martin said she’s sorry for attending a packed party without a mask in apparent violation of state coronavirus regulations.

“I apologize for my lapse in compliance with COVID-19 precautions,” she said in a Friday statement. “As a public figure in Brooklyn, I know it is my responsibility to lead by example.”

“I urge all New Yorkers to wear masks whenever they are in close proximity to others, and to follow the public health guidelines from our health professionals,” Lewis-Martin concluded.

Last Saturday, she was one of numerous guests who packed a venue to celebrate the birthday of Carlo Scissura, head of the powerful construction trade organization New York Building Congress.

Lewis-Martin was seen in a photo chatting with former Brooklyn Democratic Party Chairman Frank Seddio — neither of them wearing a mask — in a room with more than a dozen other people in it.

The party came days after Gov. Cuomo issued an order limiting private gatherings to a maximum of 10 people as the coronavirus outbreak surged.

On Thursday, Lewis-Martin expressed no remorse to the Daily News, saying she wasn’t concerned about COVID spread because “I have antibodies. I was already sick. I would have no concern about spreading or anything.”

20 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Nice of those overweight fat pig fuckers to try to overstep their powers.  Good job standing your ground.

Did you hear the one asshole saying they should wearing masks. He should be on a diet fat ass mother fucker

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2,000 Americans died yesterday. Thousands of healthcare and first responders are wiped out. But yeah fuck them and be a selfish prick and don’t wear a mask so the virus continues to wreck the country.

FUCKIN IDIOTS

FS’s communist has spoken.

• Thanks 1

Remember guys when I posted weeks ago about slamming the riders into STURGIS???

Well, do ya' remember???

South Dakota is now festering with covid!!

Minnesota also got infected with STURGIS riders!!!! 

I told you boyz, they should never have had that rally!! MOTHERFUCKING mayor, and bar-room owners, and slut cunt bar-maids out to make a buck, and now some innocent family will probably be going to a funeral parlor to see their family member!!!

I told ya' if it was up to me, I wouldda' had thousands of Troopers and National Guardsmen lined up with 48" riot batons if those fukkin bikers didn't take the exit before Sturgis and u-turn home. 

11 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

FS’s communist has spoken.

Hey, was it you BODICKA,that wouldn't follow my fukkin orders in Sturgis????

Did ya see what happened?

Now, what do ya have ta say!!

Yeah, ya wanna fuck with Colonel Znotty, you got a long way ta go!!!!

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, was it you BODICKA,that wouldn't follow my fukkin orders in Sturgis????

Did ya see what happened?

Now, what do ya have ta say!!

Yeah, ya wanna fuck with Colonel Znotty, you got a long way ta go!!!!

I don’t go to malls so you wouldn’t be around to give me any orders.  Plus I would make sure I cough on you if you did

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This vid right here says it all.

This is America, as we speak. 

Divided. always will be.

Bastardly people

Nice mountains

Nice rivers

Nice coastline

Nice woods

LOADED with too many bastards!!!!!  Don't give a shit that they might infect/kill someone. Motherfukkin tough guys, need their heads slammed.

FUCKING BASTARDS!!!! JUST PLAIN OUT FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!

Lots of mayor's around here and elsewhere suing their govts over this shit.

I think what's coming next is laws on a federal level to stop that. Keep voting for your Republicans and Democrats tho you stupid faggots. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots of mayor's around here and elsewhere suing their govts over this shit.

I think what's coming next is laws on a federal level to stop that. Keep voting for your Republicans and Democrats tho you stupid faggots. 

Who are you voting for Einstein? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

2,000 Americans died yesterday. Thousands of healthcare and first responders are wiped out. But yeah fuck them and be a selfish prick and don’t wear a mask so the virus continues to wreck the country.

FUCKIN IDIOTS

You’re not actually crying are you?