Growing...

I guess we'll see about that.  I can only suspend so much disbelief that a dementia patient who can barely finish a sentence, who couldn't get more than a couple hundred people to show up to a half dozen rallies, somehow beat the guy who drew 30-40,000 people to countless rallies, multiple times a day, all over the country.  Highest minority support for an R president in 60 years, and highest #votes for a president in history, but somehow Biden beat him.  Go ahead and believe that all you want.  I'm not buying it.  :lol: 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess we'll see about that.  I can only suspend so much disbelief that a dementia patient who can barely finish a sentence, who couldn't get more than a couple hundred people to show up to a half dozen rallies, somehow beat the guy who drew 30-40,000 people to countless rallies, multiple times a day, all over the country.  Highest minority support for an R president in 60 years, and highest #votes for a president in history, but somehow Biden beat him.  Go ahead and believe that all you want.  I'm not buying it.  :lol: 

Straight out of OANN :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Straight out of OANN :lmao: 

That reminds me, I need to put them on my favorites, after I delete Drudge and WaPo.  So where are you going to be off to, when Trumps lawyers get this election overturned ?  I wonder how many will be arrested!  Heady times!  :lol:  :thumbsup::finger:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That reminds me, I need to put them on my favorites, after I delete Drudge and WaPo.  So where are you going to be off to, when Trumps lawyers get this election overturned ?  I wonder how many will be arrested!  Heady times!  :lol:  :thumbsup::finger:

Your exhibit A of the dumbing down of America :lmao:  The youth look at fucks like you - laugh and shake their heads.  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

All those votes come from California.

The worlds 5th largest economy and supporter of most red state’s.  Their vote should count double.  

Woofie, those rallies did not reflect the majority of Americans.  They were mostly, young, strong people who drank his kool-aid.

At home were millions of people who were increasingly bothered by Trump, and his horrendous handling of the covid virus. 

You would have thought that with his big rallies he would have kicked-ass, but in fact all those Trumpers didn't compensate for all that voted quietly............AGAINST HIM. 

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woofie, those rallies did not reflect the majority of Americans.  They were mostly, young, strong people who drank his kool-aid.

At home were millions of people who were increasingly bothered by Trump, and his horrendous handling of the covid virus. 

You would have thought that with his big rallies he would have kicked-ass, but in fact all those Trumpers didn't compensate for all that voted quietly............AGAINST HIM. 

He has almost 74 million million votes now he increased his 16 total be 12 million. Your assessment is wrong. He gained voters in every voting block. 

if he had lost 12 million you’d be right

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He has almost 74 million million votes now he increased his 16 total be 12 million. Your assessment is wrong. He gained voters in every voting block. 

Doesn't matter. The only thing that REALLY matters is the FINAL ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE. 

I do believe he is gonna litigate this beyond belief. I can't honestly say what the outcome might be. 

So far he is getting his fukkin face piss-pounded in the courts to the tune of about 19 losses and 1 small win.

Anything is possible here. I honestly hope it is resolved amicably. 

I still believe this entire clusterfuck could morph into a Constitutional Crises/ Civil Disorder. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't matter. The only thing that REALLY matters is the FINAL ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE. 

I do believe he is gonna litigate this beyond belief. I can't honestly say what the outcome might be. 

So far he is getting his fukkin face piss-pounded in the courts to the tune of about 19 losses and 1 small win.

Anything is possible here. I honestly hope it is resolved amicably. 

I still believe this entire clusterfuck could morph into a Constitutional Crises/ Civil Disorder. 

You realize that Trump and his team have only filed three lawsuits right?  No you probably didn’t because you don’t read the right media sources. Those are all independent of trumps challenges small local races, but not efforts of “Trumps legal team”.  The process is going to play out whether any of us like it or not so just buckle up and enjoy the ride

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

And Joe has north of 80 million :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You realize that Trump and his team have only filed three lawsuits right?  No you probably didn’t because you don’t read the right media sources. Those are all independent of trumps challenges small local races, but not efforts of “Trumps legal team”.  The process is going to play out whether any of us like it or not so just buckle up and enjoy the ride

STFU you AONN brain dead moron. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe so, but it really doesn't matter. Bottom line is he's throwing up these smoke-screen bullshit lawsuits to muddy the waters.

Enough money and enough lawyers can do serious damage. 

I agree, we are in for a ride. I just hope it doesn't morph into anything worse than what we have now. 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I also hope the market doesn't panic. If it does it could take a big drop.

I'm hoping the vaccines around the corner keep things propped up.

Bad days here in the good 'ol USA. 

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe so, but it really doesn't matter. Bottom line is he's throwing up these smoke-screen bullshit lawsuits to muddy the waters.

Enough money and enough lawyers can do serious damage. 

I agree, we are in for a ride. I just hope it doesn't morph into anything worse than what we have now. 

So would these lawsuits be kinda like suing because you got banned from a snowmobile forum?

this snowrider feller hides in a safe space for 3+ years only to come back as the same sad little man he was when he fled, no self reflection during his absence, Minnie and I will say a prayer for this lost feller at the mission this evening

• Haha 1