I’ve lived through....

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

.....the crazy lunatic fringe of Adam Schit and his followers of Russiagate and now the magical leftist overthrow of the election. I’ve come to one conclusion. We really fucking need a meteor. :lol2:

Yeah, but don't you have one of his bumper stickers on your car?!    :lol: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

.....the crazy lunatic fringe of Adam Schit and his followers of Russiagate and now the magical leftist overthrow of the election. I’ve come to one conclusion. We really fucking need a meteor. :lol2:

I just sit back and defer to this simple question....

F3E0EE20-0216-4A1B-B437-06BDE8D679C8.thumb.jpeg.0623be60cc9ddfc917e7b0b5956a72df.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Don't joke 2020 will do it.

It’s actually been a pretty good year for me. I think it’s also been a good year for reflection and personal insight. It’s too bad that a lot of people have squandered it by losing their shit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You can thank Donny Boy for this. Sorry, but it's the truth. 

Just read through WIKIPEDIA on Trump. Holy shit, this guy and his family are/were bastards in business. 

We got taken by a BIG-TIME SHYSTER!!!!!

Numerous bankruptcies, billions borrowed, 4000 lawsuits, lawyers litigating, litigating, litigating...year after year. 

Sorry guys, but he was a real bastard. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

What will they think of next time?  Idiots trying to out do the other every four years

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can thank Donny Boy for this. Sorry, but it's the truth. 

Dude if you think the good or bad in your life revolve around the POTUS then you seriously need help....Fuck what am I thinking you do need serious help. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude if you think the good or bad in your life revolve around the POTUS then you seriously need help....Fuck what am I thinking you do need serious help. 

Well, Trump does unfortunately affect my life, to some degree. 

His trade with China caused them to release a deadly plague on us , 3 weeks later. 

His handling of that plague has caused a sea-change of life for me, and my relatives, and friends. 

His refusal to accept his dirty fucking defeat is exacerbating this nightmare scenario.

However it's my anger at Trump personally, that causes my ranting.

The fact of the matter is, Trump is pissing me off big-time, but I actually am better-positioned than most people: 

I own half my road.

I have my own well-water

I have THREE generators

I have more fire-power than most police agencies

I am one of, if not the best combat shooter at my dept. years ago

I have two excellent vehicles ready to go, one of them only has 16,000 miles and was bought new, and with a new BOSS Plow, ready to go, at a moment's notice.

I have toilet paper and paper towels stockpiled

I order food from Instacart......and it's at the side door two hours later

We order take-out and have our pizzas, fish dinners, grilled chicken salads here, sitting outside in the sun

I unfortunately, for you and many others here, wipe my ass with more than you make per day. Sorry, but it's true. 

This is where we sit outside to eat in the sun sometimes. 

Need I go on???

PA180036.JPG

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

With a minimum of 9 threads on the front page at all times, I would say a life is in order.

So, you're criticizing my life?

First of all, I've been on FS.COM for 13 years, nothing new.

With my recent arm injury, I have been spending more time on here, rather than outside. 

My computer set-up is entertaining and a convenient set-up for me, which makes it easy for me to spend time on here.

I also am very pissed-off at the plague, and politics of today.  I fukkin HATE THEM ALL!!  

Those are just some of the reasons I'm posting a lot, and will probably continue to do so.

I guess the best way to demonstrate my attitude about FS.COM, is for you to go to YOUTUBE, and watch the Eddie Murphy vid " MY HOUSE ".  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

With a minimum of 9 threads on the front page at all times, I would say a life is in order.

Yeah I was gonna say...

Despite the pandemic, 2020 was a good year for me, and I'm looking forward to quarantining most of the winter up north.  New camp, almost new sled, lets do this.  :bc: 

22.jpg

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, Trump does unfortunately affect my life, to some degree. 

His trade with China caused them to release a deadly plague on us , 3 weeks later. 

His handling of that plague has caused a sea-change of life for me, and my relatives, and friends. 

His refusal to accept his dirty fucking defeat is exacerbating this nightmare scenario.

However it's my anger at Trump personally, that causes my ranting.

The fact of the matter is, Trump is pissing me off big-time, but I actually am better-positioned than most people: 

I own half my road.

I have my own well-water

I have THREE generators

I have more fire-power than most police agencies

I am one of, if not the best combat shooter at my dept. years ago

I have two excellent vehicles ready to go, one of them only has 16,000 miles and was bought new, and with a new BOSS Plow, ready to go, at a moment's notice.

I have toilet paper and paper towels stockpiled

I order food from Instacart......and it's at the side door two hours later

We order take-out and have our pizzas, fish dinners, grilled chicken salads here, sitting outside in the sun

I unfortunately, for you and many others here, wipe my ass with more than you make per day. Sorry, but it's true. 

This is where we sit outside to eat in the sun sometimes. 

Need I go on???

PA180036.JPG

No because none of that was on Trump but keep being weak and thinking it is.   You baby boomers fit in well with some of today's generations.

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I was gonna say...

Despite the pandemic, 2020 was a good year for me, and I'm looking forward to quarantining most of the winter up north.  New camp, almost new sled, lets do this.  :bc: 

22.jpg

Money wise.  It was the best year since the dot com boom 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Money wise.  It was the best year since the dot com boom 

I just meant life in general.  But yeah 19 and 20 were great years for growing money.  Gonna be a grand dad too, which is another good thing to happen this year.  :bc: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No because none of that was on Trump but keep being weak and thinking it is.   You baby boomers fit in well with some of today's generations.

It’s all on Dump.  Where’s the buck stop?  You’d see if you pulled Donny’s dick out of your mouth long enough to see what’s going on. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

It’s all on Dump.  Where’s the buck stop?  You’d see if you pulled Donny’s dick out of your mouth long enough to see what’s going on. 

God, you are insufferable. Site was 100% better without you, Good job.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1