Junior

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It already has been. Thats why democrat area's are getting hammered by it.

:lol: Hardly call the Dakota’s, Midwest, and SE Dem areas 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Hardly call the Dakota’s, Midwest, and SE Dem areas 

They are just getting it now. Look at the total deaths. NY , boston , and it's hammering brown , black hoods the worst. Not to mention Indian res

Just now, steve from amherst said:

They are just getting it now. Look at the total deaths. NY , boston , and it's hammering brown , black hoods the worst. Not to mention Indian res

You’re dumb enough to miss the point.  Most progressives will take the Biden vaccine while a higher percentage of MAGA’s will refuse - so we will witness Darwin work his magic as the Trump virus ravages the anti-Vaxers/MAGA’s.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re dumb enough to miss the point.  Most progressives will take the Biden vaccine while a higher percentage of MAGA’s will refuse - so we will witness Darwin work his magic as the Trump virus ravages the anti-Vaxers/MAGA’s.

BY the time its ready it will already kill another 200,000 democrats. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah all the big cities don't matter unless it comes to the Electoral College. Then they do

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Oh yes cuz its so deadly for those  under 80 with no comorbidities, everyone will die......keep licking and sucking up the jizz coming out of CNN,' s Chris Cuomo's mouth. Be afraid be very afraid.

This cold is only a concern for elderly compromised people and blacks.....and the loss of either is not a bad thing .:thumbsup:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yes cuz its so deadly for those  under 80 with no comorbidities, everyone will die......keep licking and sucking up the jizz coming out of CNN,' s Chris Cuomo's mouth. Be afraid be very afraid.

This cold is only a concern for elderly compromised people and blacks.....and the loss of either is not a bad thing .:thumbsup:

The facts do not support your drivel.  How about you go inhale large amounts of COVID to prove it’s not fatal......especially since you’re under 80. Deal? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The facts do not support your drivel.  How about you go inhale large amounts of COVID to prove it’s not fatal......especially since you’re under 80. Deal? 

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No symptoms......oh.how he is suffering.....you really are an idiot:thumbsup::bc:

When are you gonna prove the medical community wrong and head down to the local COVID wing and inhale the air?  :snack:

I am doing my best to try to get this thing......I take zero precautions.

I wouldn't even be thinking about this thing if it weren't for all the idiots running around with masks on too constantly remind me.

For all I know I may have already gotten it many people have no symptoms such as my niece who is already back to work

When are you gonna prove the medical community wrong and head down to the local COVID wing and inhale the air?  :snack:

Keep cowering and hiding... we know you're an expert at that from the last 4 years