Pfizer

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

@DriftBusta come on chickenshit - are you confident or blowing Donny :lmao: 

You're a welcher I wouldn't bet with you on a dare.  I already have a couple hundred bet with Smales and N2oiroc.  Thats enough for me.  Thanks though.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wouldn't have an original thought if someone mailed  one to you.  Look at you straddling snowriders cock on this.  Have some pride ffs.

Weird projection...whatever you old queens do at sled camp is your business but keep it to yourself.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're a welcher I wouldn't bet with you on a dare.  I already have a couple hundred bet with Smales and N2oiroc.  Thats enough for me.  Thanks though.  

I pay my bets.  @BOHICA @ViperGTS/Z1 so your excuse is bogus. 

You’re not confident with the bullshit you spew.  Or $500 is real money to you :snack:

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I pay my bets.  @BOHICA @ViperGTS/Z1 so your excuse is bogus. 

You’re not confident with the bullshit you spew.  Or $500 is real money to you :snack:

Looks to me like you're running your mouth about how much money you have.  I could not care less.  I don't count other peoples money unless they hire me to, and I didn't hire you to count mine.  Yeah, 500 bucks is a great weekend in Maine to me.  So yeah, real money.  Why don't you put up your 401k statement and show everyone how baller you are  :lol:  Idiot.  You bought a used sled and returned it because it didn't have a tool kit and had a ten cent problem that any dealer could have fixed.  Be happy you didn't buy it from me!

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks to me like you're running your mouth about how much money you have.  I could not care less.  I don't count other peoples money unless they hire me to, and I didn't hire you to count mine.  Yeah, 500 bucks is a great weekend in Maine to me.  So yeah, real money.  Why don't you put up your 401k statement and show everyone how baller you are  :lol:  Idiot.  You bought a used sled and returned it because it didn't have a tool kit and had a ten cent problem that any dealer could have fixed.  Be happy you didn't buy it from me!

Have confidence in the bullshit you spew:  Looks like I called your bluff :lmao:  Put up your $500 or STFU :thumbsup:

5C955668-0374-47B3-B832-98656D3EBAB8.jpeg

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s three vaccines. Which one did trump create? 

Operation Warpspeed.........all 3. Thanks for playing.

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

you honestly think that's what happened? 

:wtf:

Precisely. Friend of ours is Phizer top echelon exec. She was instrumental in the Warpspeed project. It's exactly what happened. Drank a lot of wine with her on the dock this summer and she recounted the exact progress they were making and said they have never seen the support from the Fed for anything like this. Dates and dollars.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Precisely. Friend of ours is Phizer top echelon exec. She was instrumental in the Warpspeed project. It's exactly what happened. Drank a lot of wine with her on the dock this summer and she recounted the exact progress they were making and said they have never seen the support from the Fed for anything like this. Dates and dollars.

You want to cover your dead beat brother on a $500 bet.....:snack:

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

No, that's "real money" to me.

Thought you guys were ballers :dunno:  Money goes to the local snowmobile club so what’s the big deal if you’re confident in the bullshit you spew :snack:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thought you guys were ballers :dunno:  Money goes to the local snowmobile club so what’s the big deal if you’re confident in the bullshit you spew :snack:

I don't think they would piss on u if u were on fire let alone take a bet with u

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I guess you've never seen the name of his boat  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Baller? Link to the bullshit I spew. 

4 hours ago, s pump said:

he claimed the CDC was going to make the vaccine until trump had private industry do it instead. That is not how it works. At all :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Just remember "orange man bad", and it will help explain it.

my comment had nothing to do with trump you dingleberry. Private industry was always going to be the one(s) to develop it not the CDC was my point. 

On 11/21/2020 at 8:37 AM, Highmark said:

If a democrap was in office and they worked at taking vaccine creation away from the incompetent CDC to the private industry and 3 were created in the ridiculously short amount of time that these have that POTUS would be patting themselves on the back too.   

On 11/21/2020 at 8:42 AM, frenchy said:

you honestly think that's what happened? 

:wtf:

need anything else spoon fed to you this morning pump? :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

my comment had nothing to do with trump you dingleberry. Private industry was always going to be the one(s) to develop it not the CDC was my point. 

And Trump gave them the money to help.  Not sure why that "hurts your butt so much", as you like to say.   FFS, grasping for straws here aren't you?