Pfizer

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Shameful how everyone who disliked the vaccine before is all aboard now. Fucking clowns showing their colors

It is plain as day that political posturing is more important than saving lives.. Shameful..

• Thanks 1

I know this.   If a democrap was in office and they worked at taking vaccine creation away from the incompetent CDC to the private industry and 3 were created in the ridiculously short amount of time that these have that POTUS would be patting themselves on the back too.   Acting as if Trump would be the only one doing this is laughable.   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know this.   If a democrap was in office and they worked at taking vaccine creation away from the incompetent CDC to the private industry and 3 were created in the ridiculously short amount of time that these have that POTUS would be patting themselves on the back too.   Acting as if Trump would be the only one doing this is laughable.   

you honestly think that's what happened? 

:wtf:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Your boy has done nothing but undermine science and trust in the vaccine with his sole agenda of having a vaccine before the election.  He lost not only the election but the timing of the vaccine.  He continually circumvents scientific voices for strictly political reasons.  You’re not quite smart enough to see it.  

Thankfully it looks like there is more than one Biden vaccine option to defeat the Trump virus.  Joe will be remembered for the vaccine and eradication. Drumpf will be remembered for the virus, several hundred thousand deaths, and failure of leadership.  You hitched your wagon to a compete loser and failure. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you honestly think that's what happened? 

:wtf:

In part yes.   Drug makers like the ones involved don't generally handle regular vaccines.   Most of our influenza vaccines come from overseas and I thought I've read where the CDC sets the direction on what virus is to be expected for them to create the vaccine for and assign rights to produce them.

Yes their may have been some patriotism involved here all things considered but considering a vaccine for RNA virus' had never really ever been sucessfully produced before I'm sure some guarantee's from the govt were a bit of motivation as well.  

I'm not claiming Trump got something done a dem wouldn't I'm just saying any one of them would have been taking credit.   Its politics.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/index.php/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation

The United States Public Service Act of 1944 mandated that the federal government issue licenses for biological products, including vaccines. After a poliovirus vaccine accident in 1954 (known as the Cutter incident), the Division of Biologics Standards was formed to oversee vaccine safety and regulation. Later, the DBS was renamed the Bureau of Biologics, and it became part of the Food and Drug Administration. It is now know as the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.

Stages of Vaccine Development and Testing

In the United States, vaccine development and testing follow a standard set of steps. The first stages are exploratory in nature. Regulation and oversight increase as the candidate vaccine makes its way through the process.

Edited by Highmark

Prior to Drumpf and moving forward the CDC is the finest health organization in the world.  It’s do bad MAGA’s sole goal is to undermine our institutions.  There is not a better example of sheep than those who sport the red hat. 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s three vaccines. Which one did trump create? 

Dumb fucks helped push all 3 and more coming shortly with the bullshit 10billiin guerntee to every maker who brings one to market .

Like they would not have been working overtime to get one to market any way 

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prior to Drumpf and moving forward the CDC is the finest health organization in the world.  It’s do bad MAGA’s sole goal is to undermine our institutions.  There is not a better example of sheep than those who sport the red hat. 

The cdc screwed the pooch early on in this and most of the way thrugh that is fact .and the fact Joe want to get us back in to the WHO is another Wtf 

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Again go back to the beginning the CDC has been extremely inconsistent all the way thrugh and way off base early on . This is fact . But shocker another govenmebt agency you want to bow down to 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Your boy has done nothing but undermine science and trust in the vaccine with his sole agenda of having a vaccine before the election.  He lost not only the election but the timing of the vaccine.  He continually circumvents scientific voices for strictly political reasons.  You’re not quite smart enough to see it.  

Thankfully it looks like there is more than one Biden vaccine option to defeat the Trump virus.  Joe will be remembered for the vaccine and eradication. Drumpf will be remembered for the virus, several hundred thousand deaths, and failure of leadership.  You hitched your wagon to a compete loser and failure. 

My boy actually gave Pfizer 1.9 billion dollars to help speed up the development of the vaccine.  BIden taking credit for anything vaccine related is about the dumbest thing I've read all week.  And no, he hasn't lost the election yet, but you keep being a good little aparatchnik and spewing the company line.  No ones buying it.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My boy actually gave Pfizer 1.9 billion dollars to help speed up the development of the vaccine.  BIden taking credit for anything vaccine related is about the dumbest thing I've read all week.  And no, he hasn't lost the election yet, but you keep being a good little aparatchnik and spewing the company line.  No ones buying it.

Listen to you talking about others “spewing the company line”....😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen to you talking about others “spewing the company line”....😂

You wouldn't have an original thought if someone mailed  one to you.  Look at you straddling snowriders cock on this.  Have some pride ffs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

$500 says Donny has lost the election :snack:

I’ll donate it to the local snowmobile club....deal?

Edited by SnowRider
  • Haha 1