Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I remember wrestling my sleds in and out of pick up trucks. Haha fuck that noise! 

Dragged this old whore out of storage today, got her staged for 3 weeks when she goes north for the winter.  :bc: 

F61AC195-BB96-4942-BFA8-712EDC606BC7.jpeg.3cd2c0a329497cc87b890262848388cb.jpeg

12316C17-AD38-4782-9CBF-5A58AF6A79BA.jpeg.2bd174f67534cc3ebebda8e020613c9c.jpeg

• Like 4

Just now, Skidooski said:

I want to resto-mod an old 70's era sled with a newer twin and that bitch will have RER and reverse too  :lol: 

Why? I hate old sleds. In fact I hate old anything cars, bikes, broads, etc...

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I want to resto-mod an old 70's era sled with a newer twin and that bitch will have RER and reverse too  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I don't know, just maybe it's something he's interested in you fucking idiot. :lmao:

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've got a hankering for an LS swapped fox body or a square body pickup/blazer for some reason.   Otherwise old shit does not interest me at all.  If I had a toy barn an old sled on he wall would be cool.  

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

What's on the floor? Looks good.

The guy we bought the house from, picked up all of the flooring from a bowling alley that was remodeling. It’s super hard but slippery as balls when wet.  I made a work bench out of it too which is awesome.  It’s non absorbent so oil and whatnot spills are easy to clean up.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The guy we bought the house from, picked up all of the flooring from a bowling alley that was remodeling. It’s super hard but slippery as balls when wet.  I made a work bench out of it too which is awesome.  It’s non absorbent so oil and whatnot spills are easy to clean up.  :bc: 

It looks slippery.

Nice sled. Backcountry?

31 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It looks slippery.

Nice sled. Backcountry?

Yup.  2020 Backcountry 850 base model that replaced the Renegade Turbo.  Pretty happy with it so far, although I still miss that turbo.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CFDEF133-9F19-4215-8D29-40D4AED7151B.thumb.jpeg.892be57fb61f1756f8a9925f10c72da2.jpeg

Haha, first sled I owned all by myself was a 1988 Arctic Cat Cougar. I would spend 30 mins riding, and 5 hours fixing. Not picking on Cat, all the sleds my dad owned were the same way. 

We had some 70s Ski doo free air sleds. Ride them for a bit. Then wait til the CDI cooled back down so they would run again. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Legend said:

Haha, first sled I owned all by myself was a 1988 Arctic Cat Cougar. I would spend 30 mins riding, and 5 hours fixing. Not picking on Cat, all the sleds my dad owned were the same way. 

We had some 70s Ski doo free air sleds. Ride them for a bit. Then wait til the CDI cooled back down so they would run again. 

My dad used to have a saying in regards to 60's and 70's snowmobiles............."before you leave to go riding, you must tie a rope with a magnet on the rear bumper to catch all the parts that fly off". :lmao:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

My dad used to have a saying in regards to 60's and 70's snowmobiles............."before you leave to go riding, you must tie a rope with a magnet on the rear bumper to catch all the parts that fly off". :lmao:

My uncle had a garage full of early 70’s sleds. We’d show up and he was always working on something. Red ones not running today, ride the blue one lol.

• Haha 2