The mad king or the US constitution

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Buddy of mine stopped off about an hour ago. TRUMP supporter, thinks Trump could pull this off.

Had to leave, couldn't talk.

Holy shit. 

Did you guys wear masks when talking?

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Did you guys wear masks when talking?

He didn't, he was outside next to my car. I was inside the car, and just had one up to my face. 

He is not too worried about it. 

He works for a giant pharmaceutical company. Their doctor says it is only contagious literally face-to-face. 

I don't know, this whole thing sucks. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He didn't, he was outside next to my car. I was inside the car, and just had one up to my face. 

He is not too worried about it. 

He works for a giant pharmaceutical company. Their doctor says it is only contagious literally face-to-face. 

I don't know, this whole thing sucks. 

It is an airborne virus.  If you weren’t 12 feet apart you may be fucked....  how does he know he doesn’t have it?  Has he been tested?  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

His mask has a cock hole in it 

I knew a queer like you would come up with something like that. 

You must have cock on the brain. I believe you do. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I knew a queer like you would come up with something like that. 

You must have cock on the brain. I believe you do. 

Well after all your teasing talk about the big black flashlight 🔦 how can a boy resist 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

It is an airborne virus.  If you weren’t 12 feet apart you may be fucked....  how does he know he doesn’t have it?  Has he been tested?  

He gets tested I believe every day or week.    I don't trust it. I've seen too many people with no masks. Many people just don't fear it. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well after all your teasing talk about the big black flashlight 🔦 how can a boy resist 

Sticking a flashlight up somebody's ass, as a brutal act of humiliation/injury, is a far cry from a mask with a cock-hole. Trust me on this. :wtf:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He gets tested I believe every day or week.    I don't trust it. I've seen too many people with no masks. Many people just don't fear it. 

People test negative till they don’t...  keep track of your taste and smell.  If they start to change at all be worried.  You get any congestion be scared.....  if your throat starts to hurt oh shit!!!  Why the fuck you around somebody without a mask on you moron??? 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sticking a flashlight up somebody's ass, as a brutal act of humiliation/injury, is a far cry from a mask with a cock-hole. Trust me on this. :wtf:

Because u took on the flashlight  !!!! 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nop homo erotic fantasy no matter how you attempt to justify it to others or your self . Gay is gay 

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

People test negative till they don’t...  keep track of your taste and smell.  If they start to change at all be worried.  You get any congestion be scared.....  if your throat starts to hurt oh shit!!!  Why the fuck you around somebody without a mask on you moron??? 

Shut the fuck up, he jumped out of his truck to say hi. I put the mask up right away. He was about 4 feet away...outside. 

24 minutes ago, The One said:

Because u took on the flashlight  !!!! 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nop homo erotic fantasy no matter how you attempt to justify it to others or your self . Gay is gay 

Nope, it's what the cops did to Abner Louima. You can try to justify your gay obsession, but it won't work. Sticking a flashlight in someone is more akin to attempted murder, than gay fantasy. 

You two light up like bulbs on this. 

Also, it's been a joke by me for years talking about the MAGLITE. I'm willing to bet if you me and the gay one take polygraphs on this, you two will register, but I won't. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, it's what the cops did to Abner Louima. You can try to justify your gay obsession, but it won't work. Sticking a flashlight in someone is more akin to attempted murder, than gay fantasy. 

You two light up like bulbs on this. 

Also, it's been a joke by me for years talking about the MAGLITE. I'm willing to bet if you me and the gay one take polygraphs on this, you two will register, but I won't. 

All u do is talk homo !!! LMMFAO UR obsessed with the flashlight and ass thing !!! P.s ur a certified HOMO !!

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yup, to YOU it's a gay fantasy, but not to me.   

Just now, The One said:

All u do is talk homo !!! LMMFAO UR obsessed with the flashlight and ass thing !!! P.s ur a certified HOMO !!

No, all I do is RESPOND homo to all the faggots here. I will never let faggots like you get the last word on that, and you queers know it.

I honesty believe you are a gay person. 

Let's face it, what 16 year old boy spends his entire day following a 73 year old guy around on a website!!!!!

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuck up, he jumped out of his truck to say hi. I put the mask up right away. He was about 4 feet away...outside. 

Just be careful.  You should have ran.  Shit is not good if you get it.

1 minute ago, The One said:

Its ur fantasy HOMO !  

Nope YOURS!!! 16 year old kid wants to blow me!!!!!!   LMAO!!!!

They can all go to my profile page, and see that you follow me around all day...every day!! LMAO!!!

NO, YOU CAN NOT BLOW ME!!!!