I’m going to put my cards on the table

jtssrx

If Biden is sworn in Ill give him a chance. I won’t be a faggot like many on here that posted daily making claims about Trump that never came true. Here are a list of things I don’t support and will never agree with

1. Open borders

2. new green deal

3. packing the Supreme court

4. medicare for all

5. ended the oil industry 

6. new wars in the middle east

7. defunding the police 

8. crazy tax increases in small businesses.

9. Paris accord that kill manufacturing 

10. covid lockdowns and mask mandates

11. iran nuke deal 

12. amnesty 

13. a take over of the suburbs by hud

14. Critical race theory 

15. renewed fucking of us by china 

16 . joe being removed for Harris at any time during his four year’s 

• Thanks 1

I won’t Biden any chance. He’s an old man figure head that’s gonna get used to run more odd ideas up the flagpole. With trump it was “everything about him”. With Biden it’ll be “everything about them”. There’s no Us anymore. We the people is just a catchy phrase. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

If Biden is officially chosen on the 8th or 14th he will be my President and I will call him as such no matter how nefarious I think the election was based off even the most simple statistical analysis however, I will do nothing to support his policies and in fact I will do everything legally possible to go around them.  Already taking steps in that direction.   

Been looking at buying another company that would fit well in my portfolio but I'll be damned if I'm going to do more work for $.35 on the dollar as 100% of its income could possibly be taxed as high as 65%+. (39% fed, 9.9% state and possibly 15.3% FICA on income if the upper threshold is removed) 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If Biden is officially chosen on the 8th or 14th he will be my President and I will call him as such no matter how nefarious I think the election was based off even the most simple statistical analysis however, I will do nothing to support his policies and in fact I will do everything legally possible to go around them.  Already taking steps in that direction.   

:lmao: You’re a 🤡

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I won’t Biden any chance. He’s an old man figure head that’s gonna get used to run more odd ideas up the flagpole. With trump it was “everything about him”. With Biden it’ll be “everything about them”. There’s no Us anymore. We the people is just a catchy phrase. 

Run for office and change it.

Sure....let's give him a chance. We all know what that chance is, it's just back to the staus quo washington corruption. Pay for plays, no attempts whatsoever for better trade deals. Wacky agreements with our adversaries such as Iran deal. Letting an influx of immigrants come freely over our borders.

I won't go as far as rooting for our country to fail as the Dems did under Trump but when our econonomy and unemployment job rates start crashing under Bidens policies and our gas and energy prices sky rocket......I will provide zero sympathy for those that voted for this.

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I will never support any fascist piece of trash.....that goes for Biden and Trump

I don't support him but I won't be a complete faggot like Snowrider and MC an post 10 times a day about the guy. We all know he's owned by foreign interests why talk about him and his criminal family all day for four years. 

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sure....let's give him a chance. We all know what that chance is, it's just back to the staus quo washington corruption. Pay for plays, no attempts whatsoever for better trade deals. Wacky agreements with our adversaries such as Iran deal. Letting an influx of immigrants come freely over our borders.

I won't go as far as rooting for our country to fail as the Dems did under Trump but when our econonomy and unemployment job rates start crashing under Bidens policies and our gas and energy prices sky rocket......I will provide zero sympathy for those that voted for this.

I agree 100%. When all the shit starts happening that I think will happen I don't want to hear these people that cried about trump crying when Gas is 4.00 a gallon, the economy is flat, they aren't making more money but everything they buy is more expensive,