Do any of you guys watch regular tv series?

jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My wife and I watch a couple different shows. The plot on every show is Covid and anti police. Both are over the top brainwashing. 

Racial issues have taken over “this is us” this season to the point it’s exhausting.

I like the unicorn, and a million little things. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah, Gold rush, Street Outlaws, DD&D, Pickers..Never hear any of what your saying on those shows..DDD had to change it's format since he can't go to restaurants, but other than that, zippo. If I don't like something I just grab the clicker and change the channel too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, Gold rush, Street Outlaws, DD&D, Pickers..Never hear any of what your saying on those shows..DDD had to change it's format since he can't go to restaurants, but other than that, zippo. If I don't like something I just grab the clicker and change the channel too.

Reality bullshit?

No thanks

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

Racial issues have taken over “this is us” this season to the point it’s exhausting.

I like the unicorn, and a million little things. 

I watched a million little things last night. Did you notice they slipped Fauci in when they were leaving the hospital?

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I like Gold Rush. Do you watch Gold Rush White water? If so I'd love to see those guys hit a huge pocket of gold in one of the Plunge pools. Like a couple thousand ounce pocket 

Nothing fiction except the Mandalorian.  Not sure you can call that TV show.   Gonna start watching Yellowstone when I move from working out outside to inside.   3 seasons to catch up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I watched a million little things last night. Did you notice they slipped Fauci in when they were leaving the hospital?

I like Gold Rush. Do you watch Gold Rush White water? If so I'd love to see those guys hit a huge pocket of gold in one of the Plunge pools. Like a couple thousand ounce pocket 

Haha, I do!! I like the white water one more that the original series. Seems less scripted..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

My wife and I watch a couple different shows. The plot on every show is Covid and anti police. Both are over the top brainwashing. 

You should watch Social Dilemma and see who is getting brainwashed.  

• Like 1

Yellowstone is the only one I watch or look forward to. Mostly just movies or binge a series . Regular TV sucks ass the neighborhood i guess I watch if I run accriss it but honestly don't know what day or channel it is on. 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yellowstone is the only one I watch or look forward to. Mostly just movies or binge a series . Regular TV sucks ass the neighborhood i guess I watch if I run accriss it but honestly don't know what day or channel it is on. 

Do you know starting tomorrow Saturday morning every Yellowstone episode will be on in order, runs for 2 days, set your DVR if you wish to watch it. Paramount Channel.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nothing fiction except the Mandalorian.  Not sure you can call that TV show.   Gonna start watching Yellowstone when I move from working out outside to inside.   3 seasons to catch up.

Yellowstone is fucking awesome. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fuck the police 

:chatter:

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Do you know starting tomorrow Saturday morning every Yellowstone episode will be on in order, runs for 2 days, set your DVR if you wish to watch it. Paramount Channel.

just buy a firestick and install Cinemafree tv and you can watch anything you want we ever you want. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:chatter:

just buy a firestick and install Cinemafree tv and you can watch anything you want we ever you want. 

Screw firestick an android box has 10's of 1000's of everything from all over the World and it's all free, even showtime, HBO, Stars, etc.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Screw firestick an android box has 10's of 1000's of everything from all over the World and it's all free, even showtime, HBO, Stars, etc.

Ya, I get it all for free on the firestick. I was actually thinking about getting one of these.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shield-tv-pro/

Just now, XCR1250 said:

How about all the pro-sport games, I don't watch those but they are on the box.

I can get that stuff to. I don't but there's a way to do it with a different app. I watch the local stuff with the Fox Sports app and a Comcast login LOL still free :lmao:

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yep.   DVR already set.   Looking forward to watching it.   My friends all love it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I can get that stuff to. I don't but there's a way to do it with a different app. I watch the local stuff with the Fox Sports app and a Comcast login LOL still free :lmao:

250 channels is all?? That's nothing compared to an Android Box.

With Firestick you can stream about 250+ channels that include movies, Live TV, TV Shows, web-series, sports, comedy, DIY, news, and so on.

Edited by XCR1250