Trumpers are flocking to Parler.

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Suppress free speech and you get congratulated by the left.

Who said democrats are not welcome to Parler? It is a platform that advocates the free discussion of people without censorship. Have you heard of anyone being tagged due to their opinions?

Yeah, I can see where that is something we need to tamp out. Congratulations dude, you have been gas-lighted.

Could not have put that any better myself.  *reacharound acknowledged.  Amazes me just how quick people latch onto narratives.  I'm sure Zuckerberg and Dorsey send their thanks.

Perhaps the real question is, why hang around a platform that censors?

Why are all of you here and at TBP? Because we are censored? Nope... because we're not.

That fucking irony is thicker than cold clam chowder.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Disallowing lies and misinformation to be peddle on a site is not censorship.  Speaks volumes to the MAGA’s quality of info when they need to be allowed an unfettered platform to share their ‘side’....which we all know is nothing but conspiracy theories, lies, and misinformation derived from foreign influence.  You clowns say the quiet part out loud just like your Dear Leader :lol:

@DriftBusta @Snake @s pump @Highmark @racer254  @ViperGTS/Z1 @BOHICA

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and my racing pages. 

I resisted FB for years but ended up opening an account a month or two ago and Marketplace is good...way more action than CL plus I follow a bunch of sled clubs.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I resisted FB for years but ended up opening an account a month or two ago and Marketplace is good...way more action than CL plus I follow a bunch of sled clubs.

They also have special private clubs for people like yourself :whistle:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started mine years ago when I lived out west. Kept me in touch with friends and family easier but it's been going downhill for a long time now IMO. Marketplace is a lot better then CL in my opinion.