Trumpers are flocking to Parler.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Twitter and Facebook have the most to lose here as they are alienating half of their users.  Twitter and Facebook make their money off of eyeballs and clicks where Google actually has a product to sell that is well placed in the market. 

With Facebook, the user is the product. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

With Facebook, the user is the product. 

I agree so pissing off half of your fish seems like a bad idea.  Let's face it the kids have already moved onto instagram and about a half dozen other platforms which left Facebook with the middle aged crowd of which half now distrust and dislike them.  Look in a few years Facebook will still be a large player just not as large as they could have been same for Twitter.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree so pissing off half of your fish seems like a bad idea.  Let's face it the kids have already moved onto instagram and about a half dozen other platforms which left Facebook with the middle aged crowd of which half now distrust and dislike them.  Look in a few years Facebook will still be a large player just not as large as they could have been same for Twitter.

As long as parler can be the gene pool of kooks like jt, I’m down with it. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think Twitter and Facebook have the most to lose here as they are alienating half of their users.  Twitter and Facebook make their money off of eyeballs and clicks where Google actually has a product to sell that is well placed in the market. 

I think Dorsey is a hardcore pothead.  Zuckerberg strikes me more as a health freak, but a chronic masturbator.  :dunno: 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Getting so divided as a country we need separate Social Medias for the "two parties" 

It's the same up here. The majority of the news sites are so left leaning it is hard to get unbiased news.

media2.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Dorsey is a hardcore pothead.  Zuckerberg strikes me more as a health freak, but a chronic masturbator.  :dunno: 

Zuckerberg is one strange looking cat.   Fuck man the sun won't kill you that quick. 

Mark-Zuckerberg-sunscreen-1.jpg

On 11/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, f7ben said:

Exactly what society needs....dull people on the fringes of extremes in a reinforcing echo chamber of idiocy 

Suppress free speech and you get congratulated by the left.

Who said democrats are not welcome to Parler? It is a platform that advocates the free discussion of people without censorship. Have you heard of anyone being tagged due to their opinions?

Yeah, I can see where that is something we need to tamp out. Congratulations dude, you have been gas-lighted.