Prediction for two weeks from now.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My prediction is TRump goes to FLA for xmas and dosnt return.

he should probably work from home anyways due to the Corona.  then resign a few weeks early so pence can pardon all his sins real and imagined.  

Edited by Angry ginger

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Notice how all these high rollers are ignoring my $500 bet :lmao:  All talk - no action.....like their dear leader :lol: 

Because we all know who runs these investigations and they showed us during the russia saga who they really are . Enjoy those you prop up 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Notice how all these high rollers are ignoring my $500 bet :lmao:  All talk - no action.....like their dear leader :lol: 

Trying to recoup your 2016 losses??:lol2:

• Gold Member

This has the potential to go on for years....  it will be a deadend street kind of like looking for collusion.

I think once Biden takes the helm and a few executive actions that will trigger some.  I think the next big thing that is going to capture individuals, stick and super trigger is the census representative reallocation and district redrawing.  People are going to be fit to be tied over the next 2 years on that.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

This has the potential to go on for years....  it will be a deadend street kind of like looking for collusion.

I think once Biden takes the helm and a few executive actions that will trigger some.  I think the next big thing that is going to capture individuals, stick and super trigger is the census representative reallocation and district redrawing.  People are going to be fit to be tied over the next 2 years on that.

Yes, as long as he keeps litigation going......................he can withstand the DEFEAT

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he should probably work from home anyways due to the Corona.  then resign a few weeks early so pence can pardon all his sins real and imagined.  

One of the commentators today said that Trump's " BASE " may erupt at some point.

I hope we don't see that 'cause it could be real bad. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

They are conjuring EVERY POSSIBLE way to save Trump's face. 

We may not be out of this for months.    

My wife and I were talking last night.  We were discussing whether or not I needed a new boat.  We decided to vote on it.  It was 1 to 1 last night when we went to bed around 11 PM, but sometime overnight, 153,242 votes came in in favor of the new boat.  My wife is suspicious...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4