Woolie’s Woman

Just now, f7ben said:

She is 1000x smarter than the op

I want to have sex with her! I only heard a couple bits and pieces of the press conference. All I’m gonna say is holy fuck, hold on folks. And laugh all you want

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I want to have sex with her! I only heard a couple bits and pieces of the press conference. All I’m gonna say is holy fuck, hold on folks. And laugh all you want

It’s all theatre until it’s in a courtroom and team Trump is looking pathetic there

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s all theatre until it’s in a courtroom and team Trump is looking pathetic there

Absolutely. I wouldn’t bet against her though

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Absolutely. I wouldn’t bet against herAbsolutely. I wouldn’t bet against her

I think she’s sharp....I think she needs to tell Trump Rudi needs to go and let her handle it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think she’s sharp....I think she needs to tell Trump Rudi needs to go and let her handle it

Also agreed.  What she is alleging is absolutely mind blowing.  And she says she has the proof.   

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Also agreed.  What she is alleging is absolutely mind blowing.  And she says she has the proof.   

Yeah...mind blowing.😂

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/technology/sidney-powell-venezuela.html

This is nothing more than a charade to buy Trump time, and give him a chance to exit with a semblance of pride. 

He will NOT participate in the inauguration or concede defeat..........I DON'T THINK IT WILL HAPPEN. 

He will vacate the WH at some point, and probably hang in Mar A Lago. 

He will keep LITIGATION going forever!!! As long as he has litigation, he can feel that he did NOT LOSE.

All planned, all calculated.

Demonic, at its base. 

He deserves all the scorn he gets, for making fun of Serge. 

This was a earth-shattering defeat for Trump.  

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

From 2009.

The disclosure of Stigall's remarks comes amid recent hostile rhetoric between President Barack Obama and Chavez. On Sunday, Chavez was quoted as reacting hotly to Obama's assertion that he's been "exporting terrorism," referring to the new U.S. president as a "poor ignorant person."

Questions about Venezuela's voting equipment caused a stir in the United States long before Obama became president, because Smartmatic, a voting machine company that partnered with a firm hired by Chavez's government, owned U.S.-based Sequoia Voting Systems until 2007. Sequoia machines were in use in 16 states and the District of Columbia at the time.

Reacting to complaints that the arrangement was a national security concern, the Treasury Department's Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States launched an investigation. Smartmatic then announced in November 2007 that it had sold Sequoia to a group of investors led by Sequoia's U.S.-based management team, thus ending the inquiry.

https://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24530650.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Time to put the cards on the table or stfu... 

Agreed, but based on the nature of the witnesses involved, I understand why she cannot name them at a press conference. Only to a judge. The usual suspects will keep laughing, despite the fact that these charges or allegations amount to treason.  I am looking forward to hearing the outcome

How many of you fucking tinfoil hat wearing hacks want to put $500 each on the table and bet not one state goes from blue to red and no widespread voter fraud to support their claims is revealed?  Anyone? :snack:

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

2016 Russia Russia Russia turned out to be nothing

2020 Venezuela, China China will turn into the same

it's all a fucking game  

:lmao:  Nothing :lol: 

4352E690-3031-4FBD-8A88-23F011593BE3.jpeg

Nice try.  Mueller was put in place to make it appear there was impropriety.  They knew all along they were going off of completely fabricated info.  It was all about appearances.  Comey, Schiff, Mueller, Nadler... all just pawns.