And just like that, Michigan is back

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I am looking forward to your exodus from this forum once these allegations are proven true.  And take your stupid bitch stick it up your ass.  :bc: 

$500 bet says your allegations are bogus and nothing comes from them.  Are you on or puss’n out? :snack:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

He loses he has to leave the forum.

Oh wait....

I leave out of boredom and excessive stupidity on the site.  I’ll do it again.  Come back.  Repeat.  No biggie but glad I spark extra dialogue for you pansy asses :lmao:  Make sure to check your seat before you sit.... @Skidooski face might be in the way :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I bet when toolkit puts a brand new mask on and smells his breath it smells like cock.

Only if I accidentally grabbed my wife’s mask.... :owned: 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So your breath smells like your wifes? So you suck your own cock or just the same one she did?

I bet you bang your own sphincter and then lick your finger.... :lol2:

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I leave out of boredom and excessive stupidity on the site.  I’ll do it again.  Come back.  Repeat.  No biggie but glad I spark extra dialogue for you pansy asses :lmao:  Make sure to check your seat before you sit.... @Skidooski face might be in the way :lol: 

You do know that no matter how many times you say this,,,not a single member here will ever believe it. But if it makes you feel better then carry on. It's just too bad you didn't work on some new material when you were on your "vacation". Something funny to warrant all the laughing emoji's you use. 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

You do know that no matter how many times you say this,,,not a single member here will ever believe it. But if it makes you feel better then carry on. It's just too bad you didn't work on some new material when you were on your "vacation". Something funny to warrant all the laughing emoji's you use. 

Do you think I give two fucks what the forum 🤡 Posse thinks?  I’d reevaluate if many on here agreed with me....I don’t own a tinfoil hat like you and many others.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Do you think I give two fucks what the forum 🤡 Posse thinks?  I’d reevaluate if many on here agreed with me....I don’t own a tinfoil hat like you and many others.  

Why would you say I have a tinfoil hat???? Just curious what gives you that impression?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You are the #1 source of excessive stupidity on this site and you 17,000+ posts of solid proof. :lmao: