Separation of Church and State

The founding basis of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is ,,,separation of church and state.

Two months ago Trump blocked the roadway, and with military generals, walked across the street to his church, and held up a bible in a display of religious fervor!!!

THE FUCKING BASTARD!!!! 

I hope they take him out in handcuffs, but I know that won't happen.

He will probably vacate, but not participate in the transition/inauguration under the guise of it being in litigation. He will probably hide out in Florida. 

The guy  is a real bastard.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The founding basis of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is ,,,separation of church and state.

Two months ago Trump blocked the roadway, and with military generals, walked across the street to his church, and held up a bible in a display of religious fervor!!!

THE FUCKING BASTARD!!!! 

He will probably vacate, but not participate in the transition/inauguration under the guise of it being in litigation. He will probably hide out in Florida. 

You fucking idiot it wasn't his church and he was going to view riot damage.   Yes it was a BS show that he shouldn't have done but get your facts straight.

You flip flop on this shit as much as your son Ben does on sleds.   

Oh by the way its Freedom of Religion not Freedom from Religion.  A potus can or cannot practice what religion they want.  Did you know Biden is Catholic?

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

THE FUCKING BASTARD!!!! 

You need to let jesus and the lord enter your life so you can repent your sins, now lets pray

green bay packers thank you GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

You fucking idiot it wasn't his church and he was going to view riot damage.   Yes it was a BS show that he shouldn't have done but get your facts straight.

You flip flop on this shit as much as your son Ben does on sleds.   

Oh by the way its Freedom of Religion not Freedom from Religion.  A potus can or cannot practice what religion they want.  Did you know Biden is Catholic?

Yes, I know Biden is Irish, Roman Catholic from Scranton, PA. Then moved to Delaware when he was 9 with his family. 

I do not flip-flop on anything................except Trump, which I have stated from the git-go.............that he was a fuckhead, but in totality of circumstances better than Biden. 

I stated that they both could not suck enough. 

Trump was appealing to the Religious Right, Middle America Evangelicals, which is his "BASE " and who carried him for four years.

IT FAILED THIS TIME!!!!!!

DON'T MESS WITH ME PRIVATE PYLE, OR I WILL DEFINITELY FUCK YOU UP!!!!

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You need to let jesus and the lord enter your life so you can repent your sins, now lets pray

green bay packers thank you GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

You need to take the nigga-dick out of your ass. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I know Biden is Irish, Roman Catholic from Scranton, PA. Then moved to Delaware when he was 9 with his family. 

I do not flip-flop on anything................except Trump, which I have stated from the git-go.............that he was a fuckhead, but in totality of circumstances better than Biden. 

I stated that they both could not suck enough. 

Trump was appealing to the Religious Right, Middle America Evangelicals, which is his "BASE " and who carried him for four years.

IT FAILED THIS TIME!!!!!!

DON'T MESS WITH ME PRIVATE PYLE, OR I WILL DEFINITELY FUCK YOU UP!!!!

:lol:  

Careful now.....I'll knock your walker over pee stain.  :lol:  

• Haha 1