No bars or restaurants for you free Americans in Minnesota.

BOHICA

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bootstraps

Yeah boot straps only work when you are allowed to keep your fucking boots . The first round took there savings and alot of them refinanced there homes . This time it will burry them  

And tveses are the people who owned them 

The staff . Well they have been fucked up the ass by the hivenment over this from the beginning. 

But yeah I mean we ate talking about a solid 325 investigations in to bard and restaurants over covid outbreaks . Of those 138 total have proven to have contact tracing of people in the establishment.  So yeah let's fucking shut them all down . Fuck you and fuck your govenment control bullshit you uren for .

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Can you imagine your favorite trail bar stop closed on the complete whooped out sled trail due to the order to lack of grooming order by your governor.

freedom mutha fuckers!!!  You get what you deserve based on how you voted!

https://m.startribune.com/walz-to-close-bars-restaurants-and-fitness-centers-for-4-weeks/573114521/

What these idiots don't realize is that people will just gather in homes and business' to celebrate the holidays.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What these idiots don't realize is that people will just gather in homes and business' to celebrate the holidays.  

We are renovating the inside of our deer camp. It’s been one of the funnest deer seasons in recent memory as far as people gathering and having a blast. We are gonna start spending a lot more time there. These fucking pieces of shut running things are going to keep all these restrictions in place all winter. This is the new normal. I’d love for them to send a few goons out to camp and tell us we aren’t allowed to gather there. It would not go well 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are renovating the inside of our deer camp. It’s been one of the funnest deer seasons in recent memory as far as people gathering and having a blast. We are gonna start spending a lot more time there. These fucking pieces of shut running things are going to keep all these restrictions in place all winter. This is the new normal. I’d love for them to send a few goons out to camp and tell us we aren’t allowed to gather there. It would not go well 

If they send country folk, they would prolly sit down and break bread with you.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Last year the week of deer hunting my group went thru 68 30 packs of beer and 5 Texas 5ths of vodka.   Now this is a pretty good sized hunting group and lots of people stop by to see the bucks taken and shoot the shit but damn.  :lol:  

Actually restrictions will lift when the new admin comes in.   I'm convinced this is as much about holding the economy down so the next admin can show big gains as anything. 

Edited by Highmark

Won't be long till people say fu k you and just open up.  What is the difference at a certain point if the state takes it or the bank . Many will follow the media won't be calling it a peaceful protest.  The state will then start issuing citations to patrons if the business won't obey orders . Just watch 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Last year the week of deer hunting my group went thru 68 30 packs of beer and 5 Texas 5ths of vodka.   Now this is a pretty good sized hunting group and lots of people stop by to see the bucks taken and shoot the shit but damn.  :lol:  

Actually restrictions will lift when the new admin comes in.   I'm convinced this is as much about holding the economy down so the next admin can show big gains as anything. 

Some of our neighbor shacks are abstaining this year so it’s been a bit different but I think more people have stopped by ours as a result. For sure on the drinking. I get to the shack early usually and start cleaning from the night before and it’s shocking how much beer gets drank. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who is going to enforce it? 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Went to a gun show at the county fairgrounds by me about a month or so ago. They had signs all over that said "masks required under state blah blah" but when you paid your admission the folks there and the county police that were there said you are supposed to wear a mask but we arent going to make you. Guess what? About 75% of the people there werent wearing masks. I dont think most cops are going to enforce this. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Went to a gun show at the county fairgrounds by me about a month or so ago. They had signs all over that said "masks required under state blah blah" but when you paid your admission the folks there and the county police that were there said you are supposed to wear a mask but we arent going to make you. Guess what? About 75% of the people there werent wearing masks. I dont think most cops are going to enforce this. 

Of course

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Geez, that's a terrible thing to say.

sorry but it is a fact.   If my parents died today they would have lived a good life and had a lot of fun.  Last thing they would want is to be sickly and stuck in a home which is the groups most effected by covid.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It's not Thanksgiving, it's a peaceful protest.

Throw up a BLM banner and have at her.

we had a training meeting a few weeks back.   someone who works in the company narcd on us for not being all masked up.  I suggested for future classes BLM shirts would be appropriate to keep the COvid away.  

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah boot straps only work when you are allowed to keep your fucking boots . The first round took there savings and alot of them refinanced there homes . This time it will burry them  

And tveses are the people who owned them 

The staff . Well they have been fucked up the ass by the hivenment over this from the beginning. 

But yeah I mean we ate talking about a solid 325 investigations in to bard and restaurants over covid outbreaks . Of those 138 total have proven to have contact tracing of people in the establishment.  So yeah let's fucking shut them all down . Fuck you and fuck your govenment control bullshit you uren for .

The most contagious places are restaurants and health clubs. Besides there are too many of them. 

Lets just say Americans realized they can cook, make cocktails and workout at home and see their monthly bank account grow.

Bootstraps

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The most contagious places are restaurants and health clubs. Besides there are too many of them. 

Lets just say Americans realized they can cook, make cocktails and workout at home and see their monthly bank account grow.

Bootstraps

Too many choices just like deodorants.  :lol:  

lockdown.JPG

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The most contagious places are restaurants and health clubs. Besides there are too many of them

Bootstraps

Ohhh...now we're getting somewhere  :news: 

Yes, everyone stay home, stay indoors and stay 'safe'. Fuck all that socializing with friends. This is the new normal where we contain you instead

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ohhh...now we're getting somewhere  :news: 

Yes, everyone stay home, stay indoors and stay 'safe'. Fuck all that socializing with friends. This is the new normal where we contain you instead

There’s always the highway rest areas for you to rub stuff I mean socialize.

There are or were way to many restaurants.