No bars or restaurants for you free Americans in Minnesota.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Can you imagine your favorite trail bar stop closed on the complete whooped out sled trail due to the order to lack of grooming order by your governor.

freedom mutha fuckers!!!  You get what you deserve based on how you voted!

https://m.startribune.com/walz-to-close-bars-restaurants-and-fitness-centers-for-4-weeks/573114521/

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

I mean there will come a time when we will have to physically evict our leaders. 

It is rather stunning how Gov. Walz has dictated down to us that this is the way it will be and no one in the DFL party is concerned about how this is being handled.

Now I'm told that I cannot host a gathering of more then 10 people from no more then 3 different households in my own home. 

How would they enforce that?  What if I wanted to have a 20 person orgy this weekend?  Is the sheriff and SWAT team going to come kick down my door for it?

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It is rather stunning how Gov. Walz has dictated down to us that this is the way it will be and no one in the DFL party is concerned about how this is being handled.

Now I'm told that I cannot host a gathering of more then 10 people from no more then 3 different households in my own home. 

How would they enforce that?  What if I wanted to have a 20 person orgy this weekend?  Is the sheriff and SWAT team going to come kick down my door for it?

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Tyrant Tim just banned any gatherings with people from outside your household for 4 weeks.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If your dead you can’t contribute to any economy.

Yep, won't have to worry about going sledding or to the bars either. Probably a lot like your life right now  :news: 

• Thanks 2

• Gold Member
49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They need to pass a 100% death tax stat with all these deaths!  Then the gov can roll that money into the economy!

52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you loose your business you can't ever hire back the wait staff who have been living on borrowed time and are now going to get evicted in the winter. Great fucking plan .

Fucking cunts in givenment deserve to die a slow miserable death .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Can you imagine your favorite trail bar stop closed on the complete whooped out sled trail due to the order to lack of grooming order by your governor.

freedom mutha fuckers!!!  You get what you deserve based on how you voted!

https://m.startribune.com/walz-to-close-bars-restaurants-and-fitness-centers-for-4-weeks/573114521/

Can she stop club grooming ?

In MN we have our money already for the season csnt see how they could stop us from hitting all the non state land trails ? Or even ditches . I can see them stopping us hitting parks and state land . But not even sure they could stop us from hitting fed land 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

If you loose your business you can't ever hire back the wait staff who have been living on borrowed time and are now going to get evicted in the winter. Great fucking plan .

Fucking cunts in givenment deserve to die a slow miserable death .

Bootstraps