190,000 infections

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

ICU is full here. County is opening up a building at the fairgrounds for overflow. It’s pretty awful at the hospital right now. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The vast majority, yes. Sorry that it doesn’t fit the narrative here. 

I get that people question how lethal COVID 19 is...ect....but the reaction to situations like you posted are bizarre to me. People are getting really fucking sick with this shit and filling hospitals. 

15 hours ago, Anler said:

The people imposing these limits aren't even abiding by them. Seriously they can fuck off. 

I saw some pictures of Gavin Newsom having a dinner with lobbyists and people from the California Medical Industry...indoors, no masks, no distancing. Fucking Jagoff.

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

ICU is full here. County is opening up a building at the fairgrounds for overflow. It’s pretty awful at the hospital right now. 

87% full of which under 20% is cv19 patients.   State fair grounds had under 20 cv people there late last week.   Holds 1,000 I heard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I get that people question how lethal COVID 19 is...ect....but the reaction to situations like you posted are bizarre to me. People are getting really fucking sick with this shit and filling hospitals. 

I’m in good health and a fitness level that is much better than my age. Despite that, I have an autoimmune disorder. Covid could kill me or make my life hell if I got it. I’m truly surprised at the selfishness and outright thoughtlessness of some people during this time. Despite this, it’s ultimately up to me to keep me safe. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

87% full of which under 20% is cv19 patients.   State fair grounds had under 20 cv people there late last week.   Holds 1,000 I heard. 

All elective surgeries have been cancelled at the hospital and could remain that way through the cold season. Hospitals do this because in the event of an emergency there wouldn’t be adequate supply of icu capacity. This entire thing has a downstream effect. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

All elective surgeries have been cancelled at the hospital and could remain that way through the cold season. Hospitals do this because in the event of an emergency there wouldn’t be adequate supply of icu capacity. This entire thing has a downstream effect. 

Well then 60% are there for reasons other than cv19 or elective. 

Current state fair data.

Number of current patients
We will be reporting the current number of patients cared for at the alternative care facility every day at 2 p.m. This represents the number of patients being cared for as of 11 a.m. that day.

November 18, 2020

22 patients

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Hospitals aren't putting you in a bed just because your scared.  

That might be true....  They kept my wife for 3 days, wanted to immediately put her on a ventilator which she refused. She had fluids in her lungs, was waiting on CV test results that somehow got fucked up and wouldn't test her again.  A ventilator could have killed her so they treated her with medication to remove the fluids.  I'd bet my life she was listed as a cv case. 

I waited 3 hours at the ER to get stitches in July while everyone walking in with a sniffle or coughing got seen immediately.  Jesus, I lost a lot of blood and ruineda nice shirt and towel..... fuckers. 

8 minutes ago, jammin said:

That might be true....  They kept my wife for 3 days, wanted to immediately put her on a ventilator which she refused. She had fluids in her lungs, was waiting on CV test results that somehow got fucked up and wouldn't test her again.  A ventilator could have killed her so they treated her with medication to remove the fluids.  I'd bet my life she was listed as a cv case. 

I waited 3 hours at the ER to get stitches in July while everyone walking in with a sniffle or coughing got seen immediately.  Jesus, I lost a lot of blood and ruineda nice shirt and towel..... fuckers. 

Holy fuckerballs

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

The media has everyone believing they going to die with a positive test.

This certainly seems to be the case at my wife’s hospital.  They have 12 COVID cases  admitted and one that really needs to be there.  

our Governor has created such a needless shit storm with her bullshit racism.  You can bet your ass , if you are black and have. So much as a sniffle you are getting admitted with a full work up.   The lawyers are circling around the  parking lot . There is going to be massive lawsuits by anyone who’s black  family member died of COVID. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Hey I have 2 wood stoves and I like to have fires but I sure shit am not wasting 4 or 5 weekends a yr cutting and splitting wood . 

I am lucky enough to have 80 with 1/2 of that oak and maple . I have 2 younger cuz who heat with wood and use my land to get it  and cut split and deliver all I need for my weekend fires .win win help keep the woods sort of clean up and no work on my part

Most yrs we slow down in August so Ill have my employees do it for a couple days. This yr we were straight out, so wife and I did it for 45 min every sunday AM . Now do a bucket or 2 a couple times a week.