190,000 infections

f7ben

In those 50 and younger in MN

Of the 190,000 only 67 supposedly succumbed to covid and I’m willing to bet that quite a few of those were erroneously reported.

Unless you are already very sick or you are really really old this is not even close to being a deadly disease.

Yet we are destroying people’s lives over this.....many many people. 

There will be more suicides as a result of our policy here than there will be deaths from covid in those under 50

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of the 190,000 only 67 supposedly succumbed to covid and I’m willing to bet that quite a few of those were erroneously reported.

Unless you are already very sick or you are really really old this is not even close to being a deadly disease.

There will be more suicides as a result of our policy here than there will be deaths from covid in those under 50

Of that 67 90% were prolly obese....  almost every article with people telling there personally story of dealing with covid and how much of a struggle it was, is an obese person.  There are prolly a few that are unexplainable why they succumb to the virus but that is very few.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Of that 67 90% were prolly obese....  almost every article with people telling there personally story of dealing with covid and how much of a struggle it was, is an obese person.  There are prolly a few that are unexplainable why they succumb to the virus but that is very few.

Yup.....I supported the shutdowns and mitigation measures early when we didn’t have info but this shit if fucking idiocy and all political now. We will be shut down through the winter and they won’t do anything other than print trillions more for the rich and prop up the stock market 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....I supported the shutdowns and mitigation measures early when we didn’t have info but this shit if fucking idiocy and all political now. We will be shut down through the winter and they won’t do anything other than print trillions more for the rich and prop up the stock market 

there is zero reason to shut down now with everything that is known but the dems in government seem to want to make sure they continue to destroy the lower class . 

• Thanks 1

As usual know one cares about the hospitals and healthcare workers who are spent and getting infected.

Yeah fuck those that need emergency services that can’t get a bed in many states.

Yeah I aint sick so fuck them.

Sad bunch of selfish pricks.

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As usual know one cares about the hospitals and healthcare workers who are spent and getting infected.

Yeah fuck those that need emergency services that can’t get a bed in many states.

This pandemic is really showing people for what they really are:

Many Americans are dirty, selfish motherfukkers. 

Donald Trump is one of the biggest failures in Presidential History.  

It's all coming out in the wash. 

The pressure is exposing weaknesses/selfishness. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Alot of covid deaths are not exactly covid but pre existing conditions.

This who's gonna have issues

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My cats breath smells like catfood.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Says the guy who claims to be wealthy with a large estate.  If you would only use and have what you need to survive there are many black people struggling that could really use the excess you have that you don’t need to survive.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Relax, will ya...

I'm surprised you're not embracing covid .....look who it's taking out.

Screenshot_2020-11-18-17-38-11.png

45 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Says the guy who claims to be wealthy with a large estate.  If you would only use and have what you need to survive there are many black people struggling that could really use the excess you have that you don’t need to survive.

That's pretty funny, Bodica.   Uncle Znotty giving his money and woodpiles, to some minorities!!! LMAO!!!    :lol::lol::lol:

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's pretty funny, Bodica.   Uncle Znotty giving his money and woodpiles, to some minorities!!! LMAO!!!    :lol::lol::lol:

Rotten woodpiles and no money 

Just watching news. ......We are at the breaking point.  One of the worst states in the country. Spreading like wildfire. 

why are you showing  file footage of hospitals with near to full capacity, in other states?  Why not show the local hospitals that are overflowing?  

we are being lied to. Time to start thinking for yourself.   We are not in the midst of a deadly pandemic.  Go outside and see for yourself. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

We will never know how many people died as a result of these lockdowns over suicide child abuse domestic abuse alcoholism depression heart attacks weekend immune system’s out of fear mongering. All done to steal the 2020 election

Michigan bars and restaurants are suing 

Illinois has been successful doing the same 

The do as I say not as I do crowd is getting people riled.

Many have been caught not confirming to thier own rules, you know none of them believe what they tell us  and yet here we are ....

Then people actually defend thier behavior out of fright I assume.  I feel like we're doomed and those types of people and I can't coexist on the same country

Edited by washedupmxer

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So shut down the hospitals to accepting people who catch a covid  . I am ok with that . It is a big scarry world out there with inherent dangers and I am willing to deal with that to live my life . If you are affrade stay the fuck home 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

People with money heat with gas or electric  and have a fire now and then for recreation with delivered and stacked wood 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

People with money heat with gas or electric  and have a fire now and then for recreation with delivered and stacked wood 

And they don’t have any rolled roofing in their doghouses let alone their actual homes

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The One said:

Rotten woodpiles and no money 

Take the  dick out of your mouth.    Why don't you fight me for calling you gay for 13 years?  You REALLY are gay, aren't you?  

P7020443.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I heat with wood. I like it. It's a much nicer heat. But Im also a broke as mofo

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I heat with wood. I like it. It's a much nicer heat. But Im also a broke as mofo

Hey I have 2 wood stoves and I like to have fires but I sure shit am not wasting 4 or 5 weekends a yr cutting and splitting wood . 

I am lucky enough to have 80 with 1/2 of that oak and maple . I have 2 younger cuz who heat with wood and use my land to get it  and cut split and deliver all I need for my weekend fires .win win help keep the woods sort of clean up and no work on my part

Edited by Ez ryder