Sweden fucked up

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I would, I'm not afraid of germs. I have an immune system. I even let my dog give me an occasional lick across the mouth once in awhile.

thank-you643.jpg.jpeg

Remind me not to come over to your place.    :puke:    :puke:    :puke:         Ewwww!!!!!!   

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you wanna bet on the lug height thing? 

Good, go to PM, I'd gladly use your face for batting practice. 

10,000 if I lose, 2 swings to your head, if I win. 

Bring it tough-guy pussy, back-stabbing motherfukker, with no job,. no real estate , no wealth. 

" FIX-IT MAN FROM LITTLETON "

Hey Sonny, can you come over and clean our cellar out???

Hey Sonny, can you come over and change the cat litter??? 

Hey Sonny, can you come over and paint the outhouse? 

LMMFAO!!!!!!   SHIFTY, the bag-man of Littleton!!!!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Clean up aisle 3!  Bring a mop. An elderly gent is shitting himself. So that’s a no on the running vehicle?

45 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Clean up aisle 3!  Bring a mop. An elderly gent is shitting himself. So that’s a no on the running vehicle?

I have two excellent vehicles. Either one could make it up there no problem.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You have two rusty shit boxes

Post pics to prove me wrong.

If you don't post pics, then you agree, you are fs.com biggest piece of shit for all time.

It's 8:18. You have till 9:00

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well how about your life alert. Does it work up here?. Because your definitely going to fall and not be able to get up. 

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

I can !! Doctors and nurses wear them and won't work without them. You also expect them to wear them BECAUSE THEY WORK.

If 1 of your kids friends sneezes and coughs all over the birthday cake, would you eat a slice ?

So explaine places like CA and MI who had tge toughest mandates ? 

A bit of good news got a call from the mother-in-law nursing home she finely cought a covid . Not sure how seeing as she has just layer there in the featal position for 2 yrs. God I hope this takes her ass out . Over 400k for some one who dose not even know she is alive 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A bit of good news got a call from the mother-in-law nursing home she finely cought a covid . Not sure how seeing as she has just layer there in the featal position for 2 yrs. God I hope this takes her ass out . Over 400k for some one who dose not even know she is alive 

Dont count on it, my brothers in-laws both had it and recovered.  She is 100 and totally blind, he is 91 with dementia. It would have been a blessing.  

My brother and his wife were hoping this was it because they are waiting for them to go before retiring and moving down south.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dont count on it, my brothers in-laws both had it and recovered.  She is 100 and totally blind, he is 91 with dementia. It would have been a blessing.  

My brother and his wife were hoping this was it because they are waiting for them to go before retiring and moving down south.

I know I told my wife if her mom pulls this off I am 100% done giving a shit no more mask zero fucks given 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I know I told my wife if her mom pulls this off I am 100% done giving a shit no more mask zero fucks given 

That's why I have a cavalier attitude towards this whole thing......know too many people who have basically laughed this virus off with very mild to zero symptoms. 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we take better care of our pets than parents. 

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's why I have a cavalier attitude towards this whole thing......know too many people who have basically laughed this virus off with very mild to zero symptoms. 

I resolved to my self long ago that I was bound to get it at some point and not really to worried about it . 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we take better care of our pets than parents. 

Washington is the only right to die state . By the time we are 60 we will at min own a trailer there and have residency and rock solid healthcare directives . My wife knows her fate and won't have it any other way 

Why are hospitals full?

Well for 1 let's just say someone in longterm care in hospice for 3 fucking yrs who only comes out of the fetal position in bed when they stuff candy in her mouth to keep her alive and keep the checks rolling in or to change a shitty pampers  

Well when they catch a covid they don't just shut the door to the room. oh no transfer them to a hospital ? For what ? 

Now I just spent time on the phone making sure she gets no treatment for covid or anything else . Just pain meds . 

This is why hospitals are full for people who should have been dead yrs ago taking up space 

Edited by Ez ryder

20 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You have two rusty shit boxes

Post pics to prove me wrong.

If you don't post pics, then you agree, you are fs.com biggest piece of shit for all time.

It's 8:18. You have till 9:00

19 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Times up.

Snotty. Fs.com biggest piece of shit. Forever!

Polaris550

FS.COMS BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT!

FOREVER!!!!

On 11/19/2020 at 3:19 PM, awful knawful said:

Polaris550

FS.COMS BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT!

FOREVER!!!!

Hey loser, why did you leave AvCELL?????? LMAO!!! 

What are you doing now? 

Maybe I'll buy your ESAB welder!! LMAO!!! 

You're gonna need money!!!!   

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

See. No pics again 

You're full of shit

LMAO!!! You're out of work, and your FAG-BUDDY Shifty, is groveling for a  300 buck welfare check!!! LMMFAO!!    

I wipe my ass with more than that!!!