Sweden fucked up

Thought they had the answer with that " HERD IMMUNITY " bullshit!!   

They now have a death toll out of control.

Stupid fukkin people just don't understand this is a " DEATH VIRUS " . Doesn't matter if SOME live, it's how many are dying that matters. 

HERD IMMUNITY!!!! Fukkin dummies. 

If it was up to me I would have had thousands of State Troopers, National Guards, and DHS police at Sturgis, and wailed those bikers with 48" riot batons if they didn't U-TURN on the Sturgis town line. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If it was up to me I would have had thousands of State Troopers, National Guards, and DHS police at Sturgis, and wailed those bikers with 48" riot batons if they didn't U-TURN on the Sturgis town line. 

Unlikely any worthwhile state trooper, national guard, and police aren’t pussies and scared of cold19 and abide by there oath of office to uphold the constitution so help the GOD.  The law enforcement there are there for the party and titties as well anyways.

Notice I didn't say STURGIS POLICE????

Of course those faggots and the mayor, and the bar owners, and their filthy whore bar-maids WANTED THE MONEY INCOME!!

Meanwhile they went back and spread covid back home and maybe somebody's family member DIED because the faggots hadda' show how tough they are and wanted to party. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Notice I didn't say STURGIS POLICE????

Of course those faggots and the mayor, and the bar owners, and their filthy whore bar-maids WANTED THE MONEY INCOME!!

Meanwhile they went back and spread covid back home and maybe somebody's family member DIED because the faggots hadda' show how tough they are and wanted to party. 

National guard or state troopers wouldn’t either.  They took an oath as well to protect the constitutional rights of people as well.  And take there orders from the governor’s office

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

National guard or state troopers wouldn’t either.  They took an oath as well to protect the constitutional rights of people as well.  And take there orders from the governor’s office

You notice I said if it was up to ME!!!!! I would issue any order that passed CONSTITUTIONAL MUSTER, and prohibited mass gatherings, and mandated mask-wearing. 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You notice I said if it was up to ME!!!!! I would issue any order that passed CONSTITUTIONAL MUSTER, and prohibited mass gatherings, and mandated mask-wearing. 

No guard or worth a fuck law enforcement officer would follow you fucked and unconstitutional order.  They would rebel and beat your ass

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No guard or worth a fuck law enforcement officer would follow you fucked and unconstitutional order.  They would rebel and beat your ass

I don't know about that. How do you know that? 

Do you ride/ Harley? 

Did you go to Sturgis? 

I would take batting practice on your ass, if I was there.  Whoomp!!!

• Gold Member

I grew up there.  I was military and South Dakota national guard after active duty.  Know some troopers there as well.  Yep they would beat your ass.  Bikers prolly would as well and the state troopers would stand by and watch....  guaranteed.  They would then send your limp mushy body to the hospital  maybe.

plus your old and frail who struggles for days after picking up some branches and getting rid of some leaves.

Edited by BOHICA

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Not to hard to see why you failed as a cop . 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stupid fukkin people just don't understand this is a " DEATH VIRUS " . Doesn't matter if SOME live, it's how many are dying that matters. 

Where do you get your information asshole? 2 people died in Sweden yesterday 2. The most that died in the last 6 months was 33 on November 9th. 

image.thumb.png.e749a58f124298dcd3e746ab2c4263d5.png

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where the fuck do you get your news must be some cnn bullshit . I dont see what you are seeing at all . In fact they are percentage wise way ahead of the game  compared to  there neighboring counterys who followed the great Dr Fauci advice way more closely than we did in the US .

Screenshot_20201118-100107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-100048_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Where the fuck do you get your news must be some cnn bullshit . I dont see what you are seeing at all . In fact they are percentage wise way ahead of the game  compared to  there neighboring counterys who followed the great Dr Fauci advice way more closely than we did in the US .

I just posted this. The guy is a puppet of the media who doesn't do any research on his own

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I grew up there.  I was military and South Dakota national guard after active duty.  Know some troopers there as well.  Yep they would beat your ass.  Bikers prolly would as well and the state troopers would stand by and watch....  guaranteed.  They would then send your limp mushy body to the hospital  maybe.

plus your old and frail who struggles for days after picking up some branches and getting rid of some leaves.

So, you're sayin' SD National Guards and Troopers are a bunch of faggots. That's what you're sayin.............they would not stop the bikers if given the orders. ............!!!! Ok, so they are pussies, and not really Troopers. I know some cops are pussies. So you're all candy-assed fake cops and Guardsmen out there, just taking the paycheck and putting up for show, but not really ass kickers.

Ok, I get it. You're afraid of bikers 'cause they are big, tough bastids. Anyway you gotta make excuses for yourself, you go with it. 

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

:groin:

3 hours ago, Shifty said:

Ouch

Oh look, my two faggots are on patrol!!!

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Znutty just took massive own age cum

Your whole life is a " OWNAGE CUM " to the face. 

What's your TNW, faggot?

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not to hard to see why you failed as a cop . 

You wanna come out here and see my credentials? If I have them I break your face open, if I don't have them I give you a check for $10,000.00. You got the balls to try it, or are you gonna be a fukkin keyboard faggot? 

Never mind I know the answer.

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  

That's not funny. 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Not that the OP is correct on death toll but Sweden is getting hit hard with over 15,000 new cases over the w/end with increased restrictions being imposed and a rising death rate.

Comparing Sweden to "neighboring countries" is just ridiculous.... AGAIN

Finland: 3,596 cases per million. Norway: 5,590 cases per million. Sweden 19,405 cases per million, that's 3.5 times higher than Norway and 5.5 times higher than Finland. Fuck me

Finland: 67 Deaths per million. Norway: 55 Deaths per million. Sweden: 624 Deaths per million, that's  9.5 times higher than Finland and 11.5 times higher than Norway. Oly Fukkerballs

Not that it matters to Y'all cuz you are incapable of respecting each other but Sweden sucks arse. 

There is No Immunity in Herd Immunity, only Thinning of the Herd 

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/lockdown-u-turn-in-sweden-as-covid-19-cases-soar-and-herd-immunity-hopes-falter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Too busy swallowing swords

And you're a fukkin failure with no good job, or business. 

What did you claim on your taxes for 2019 you fukkin faggot??

Post a pic of your 2019 tax return, you fuck-bag. 

You're a stinking fly-by-night, odd-job worker from Littleton. What is your real estate ?

What is your wealth?

WHAT DID YOU CLAIM FOR 2019 you loser-fuck, cock-suck???? I bet you're close to Food Stamps and county assistance!!! LMAO!!

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Not that the OP is correct on death toll but Sweden is getting hit hard with over 15,000 new cases over the w/end with increased restrictions being imposed and a rising death rate.

Comparing Sweden to "neighboring countries" is just ridiculous.... AGAIN

Finland: 3,596 cases per million. Norway: 5,590 cases per million. Sweden 19,405 cases per million, that's 3.5 times higher than Norway and 5.5 times higher than Finland. Fuck me

Finland: 67 Deaths per million. Norway: 55 Deaths per million. Sweden: 624 Deaths per million, that's  9.5 times higher than Finland and 11.5 times higher than Norway. Oly Fukkerballs

Not that it matters to Y'all cuz you are incapable of respecting each other but Sweden sucks arse. 

There is No Immunity in Herd Immunity, only Thinning of the Herd 

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/lockdown-u-turn-in-sweden-as-covid-19-cases-soar-and-herd-immunity-hopes-falter

Thanks there Tinker...good job. 

Some of these dummies here have to be beaten over the head with facts, but even then the assholes won't have the guts to man-up. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you're a fukkin failure with no good job, or business. 

What did you claim on your taxes for 2019 you fukkin faggot??

Post a pic of your 2019 tax return, you fuck-bag. 

You're a stinking fly-by-night, odd-job worker from Littleton. What is your real estate ?

What is your wealth?

WHAT DID YOU CLAIM FOR 2019 you loser-fuck, cock-suck???? I bet you're close to Food Stamps and county assistance!!! LMAO!!

You ain’t shit aside from the dumbest cocksucker here....you’re so fucking dumb you can’t understand the difference between a wheel and a track. That’s dumb as fuck

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Thanks there Tinker...good job. 

Some of these dummies here have to be beaten over the head with facts, but even then the assholes won't have the guts to man-up. :thumbsup:

Pay your bets welching fucking dick sucker