Election oddities.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So.....

Trump gets 70+ million votes.

GOP gains in the house when were expected to lose seats.

Maintains major in the Senate 

Gains minority voter share significantly

Gains significantly in major liberal cities and states.

Maintains lead in Governorships

Gains over 16 in almost every state but a few.

Hundreds of thousands of top tickets votes are turned in.

:lmao:What is that saying on coincidence? 

Edited by Highmark

They called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner. And two people that were part of that decision was none other that new Supreme Court Justices, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed?”

• Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Kinda weird If even half of this is true

weird-huh771.jpg.jpeg

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

But biden won fair.  LOL.  I mean, it must have been because biden got out the vote better.   Could not have been election fraud.

34 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

behold.jpg.jpeg

Listen all will come out in due time. Election fraud while both parties have representation at the polling places is a pretty tricky thing to pull off. They will verify all of the votes and yeah, some dead people will have voted but Trump is going to have to delegitimize alot of votes to obtain a victory and the reality is its not really going so well. And I would love to see some huge fraud conspiracy just to validate what I have been saying forever but that still remains to be seen. 

Current reality

image.png.80420767b48c5b4f6bf5d168a1f760a5.png

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Listen all will come out in due time. Election fraud while both parties have representation at the polling places is a pretty tricky thing to pull off. They will verify all of the votes and yeah, some dead people will have voted but Trump is going to have to delegitimize alot of votes to obtain a victory and the reality is its not really going so well. And I would love to see some huge fraud conspiracy just to validate what I have been saying forever but that still remains to be seen. 

Current reality

image.png.80420767b48c5b4f6bf5d168a1f760a5.png

Election fraud is hard to prove and even easier to pull off with ballot harvesting and mail in ballots.  In person voting was in place for a reason.  If you have a legitimate reason to vote absentee or mail in, then I believe you have the right to use it, but every mail in ballot should have a legitimate reason as to why they mailed it instead of voting in person.  Every time that something comes along to help stop fraud, another exemption is made to help make it easier.....you have to ask yourself, WHY?

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Election fraud is hard to prove and even easier to pull off with ballot harvesting and mail in ballots.  In person voting was in place for a reason.  If you have a legitimate reason to vote absentee or mail in, then I believe you have the right to use it, but every mail in ballot should have a legitimate reason as to why they mailed it instead of voting in person.  Every time that something comes along to help stop fraud, another exemption is made to help make it easier.....you have to ask yourself, WHY?

Ballots can be verified. Its being done

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ballots can be verified. Its being done

Most states use automated signature-verification applications, but there isn’t a uniform system

Like I said, election fraud is hard to prove.  Making people show an ID and vote in person is just one way to fix this.  Very hard to prove ballot harvesting. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Most states use automated signature-verification applications, but there isn’t a uniform system

Like I said, election fraud is hard to prove.  Making people show an ID and vote in person is just one way to fix this.  Very hard to prove ballot harvesting. 

Fraud is hard to prove but not hard to accuse eh? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fraud is hard to prove but not hard to accuse eh? 

Like any crime.   Easy to place blame and hard to prove.  Ever watch forensic files?  Maybe we need to have DNA proof on our ballots.  Mail in or in person.

Edited by racer254

Just now, Anler said:

its proving there to not be enough fraud. Sorry that hurts your butt

There was over 1% just in one county in Texas.  To put that in perspective, thats 1.4 million votes.  Added up, biden did not win in the 4 states of WI, PA, MI, GA by way less than that

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-28/2020-election-voter-signature-verification

In 2016, mismatched signatures were the most common reason that mail ballots were rejected, according to federal officials.

This year a New York congresswoman won a primary by 3,200 votes, a margin smaller than the number of mail-in ballots disqualified in that election. In 2018 in Florida, the number of mail ballots tossed was greater than the 10,033 votes that secured one candidate a U.S. Senate seat.

People tasked with verifying signatures often receive little or no instruction. According to one study, those without formal training are more likely to flag a genuine signature as a fake rather than identify false signatures as real.

“It is just ripe for error,” said Linton Mohammed, a forensic document examiner in California who has been an expert witness in lawsuits over ballot signature rules.

Just now, racer254 said:

There was over 1% just in one county in Texas.  To put that in perspective, thats 1.4 million votes.  Added up, biden did not win in the 4 states of WI, PA, MI, GA by way less than that

I wish you luck