Liberals are good for Wall Street!!!

Gun maker stocks went through the roof this morning!  I'm purchasing stock in ammo suppliers tomorrow.  Democratic political leaders will be meeting with Islamic leaders and "glad handing" to show there are no hard feelings.  Those liberals...they got this all figured out, they just don't know it!  :lol2:

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Gun maker stocks went through the roof this morning!  I'm purchasing stock in ammo suppliers tomorrow.  Democratic political leaders will be meeting with Islamic leaders and "glad handing" to show there are no hard feelings.  Those liberals...they got this all figured out, they just don't know it!  :lol2:

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Exactly what I said would happen,  owner of one of the gun stores here told me today his sales have increased almost 100%.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is no shortage of stupid in the world, that's a given.

Every gun I've purchased and later on sold I made a handsome profit on, guns generally increase in value like collector cars.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Every gun I've purchased and later on sold I made a handsome profit on, guns generally increase in value like collector cars.

Specially if you remove the serial numbers and sell them to niggers :news: 

10 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

So why don't you go out and buy a bunch of guns tomorrow and then let us know what your ROI is five years from today?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most tards don't have any money unless it was given to them, so any increases in the stock market will likely bypass the majority of them.

This^

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

So why don't you go out and buy a bunch of guns tomorrow and then let us know what your ROI is five years from today?

Going to Tuscobia tomorrow.

On average I buy and sell 2-3 guns each year, pistols and/or rifles, sometimes a shotgun or 2, last rifle I sold I paid $575 used and sold it for $1,100 so made a few bucks on it.

I have 3 AR's.  One is mine.  The other two I bought Clinton pre-ban  for $550 each.  Some nice little things on the older ones that the newer ones don't have like mil-spec bolts and carriers, H-bar barrels, and mil spec receivers and trigger mechanisms.  Those two are still in the original case, never fired, just maintained twice a year.  Last I checked they were worth about $2800 each.  Too funny.  Let's see how much the Dems get the prices up...may be time to SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!!

i don't even know how much the military 30 round mags are worth...hell, got about a hundred of those.  C'mon Dems!!!!!!  I may be in for a decent little payday.  

Retards.

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have 3 AR's.  One is mine.  The other two I bought Clinton pre-ban  for $550 each.  Some nice little things on the older ones that the newer ones don't have like mil-spec bolts and carriers, H-bar barrels, and mil spec receivers and trigger mechanisms.  Those two are still in the original case, never fired, just maintained twice a year.  Last I checked they were worth about $2800 each.  Too funny.  Let's see how much the Dems get the prices up...may be time to SELL, SELL, SELL!!!!!

i don't even know how much the military 30 round mags are worth...hell, got about a hundred of those.  C'mon Dems!!!!!!  I may be in for a decent little payday.  

Retards.

Well with Trump being elected it might be time to sell, cuz you can expect prices to drop :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Asking about investment returns on firearms sales from a private owner followed by a huge meme fail. Thank you FS for providing such good entertainment! :friends:

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Asking about investment returns on firearms sales from a private owner followed by a huge meme fail. Thank you FS for providing such good entertainment! :friends:

:lol: you can always count on Taintrider to post some nonsense