Not water canons but wtf

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jt, what's the date on this?? I'm in NY, my kids go to school, play school sports against other schools,  we can go out to dinner, we can go to the gym, we can go to the mall or movies, there were graduation parties going on all summer long, the past month has been wedding season..

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Jt, what's the date on this?? I'm in NY, my kids go to school, play school sports against other schools,  we can go out to dinner, we can go to the gym, we can go to the mall or movies, there were graduation parties going on all summer long, the past month has been wedding season..

We had 2 wedding receptions cancelled this summer in Michigan because boss Karen wouldn’t allow gatherings of more than 60 people. They both still got married, but will do the reception next summer.

Just now, Edmo said:

We had 2 wedding receptions cancelled this summer in Michigan because boss Karen wouldn’t allow gatherings of more than 60 people. They both still got married, but will do the reception next summer.

No, we had that happen too earlier, like May and June but we are opening up per guidelines, and it's been going fairly well. like I said we can go to the movies now.. That's why I asked how old the video was..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No, we had that happen too earlier, like May and June but we are opening up per guidelines, and it's been going fairly well. like I said we can go to the movies now.. That's why I asked how old the video was..

Maybe its different in ny city

14 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Maybe its different in ny city

That's possible, but from what my understanding is NYC has the same rules as NYS. Granted some areas have had some "spikes" and adjustments have been made..One of our area schools had a spike and went back to vertual for 2 weeks..

45 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We had 90 people at my house this last summer for a reception. Fuck her 

18 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

We had 90 people at my house this last summer for a reception. Fuck her 

They both had halls rented out and they have to follow the rules.:salute:

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Not sure they will allow it next Summer either as they said it will come back each year like the Flu does.

Edited by XCR1250

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I wonder how you guys will feel about the cops when they come to confiscate your illegal banned firearms and take you to jail...

You let us know when that happens and who gave the orders.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That's possible, but from what my understanding is NYC has the same rules as NYS. Granted some areas have had some "spikes" and adjustments have been made..One of our area schools had a spike and went back to vertual for 2 weeks..

Cuomo and deblasio have shut down the hot spots in NYC  and are targeting Jewish functions