Obama nails it.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

NBC knows better to try and doctor a Trump rally.  It'd be a waste of their time, seeings how they're packed to max-capacity and all.

You wouldn't catch me dead at any kind of rally for anybody.  I'm a natural social distancer.:lol:

no, I meant you think they doctored it like trump had done with his inauguration crowds? 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

your talking in circles. Trump's administration are the ones that were caught doctoring photos, not NBC. 

I realize that.  I'm asking you why NBC didn't do it for him.  They're supporters of Trump, right?

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Kinda surprised that an ex-President as recent as Obama doesn't qualify for the bullet proof glass on the podium.

No need today, all of his enemies are at home masturbating to Hunter Biden articles. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Kinda surprised that an ex-President as recent as Obama doesn't qualify for the bullet proof glass on the podium.

They probably figure no one wants to waste the lead.  Ammo's hard to get right now.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So an ex president and the candidates wife has to campaign because the old guy needs to hide in the basement to avoid corruption questions.  :lmao:

15 minutes ago, frenchy said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14242666

So you'll give a pass to NBC for doctoring just how many people really showed up to a Biden rally solely represented by Obama?  Even though the video seems to show otherwise.

MMMMMMMMK then.

Edited by hayward

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

So you'll give a pass to NBC for doctoring just how many people really showed up to a Biden rally solely represented by Biden?  Even though the video seems to show otherwise.

MMMMMMMMK then.

I have no idea if it was doctored or not. It's just a video that is 5 hours old I saw on the internet. What we do know is Trump's admin actually did it and were caught red handed. But please, keep talking in circles. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I have no idea if it was doctored or not. It's just a video that is 5 hours old I saw on the internet. What we do know is Trump's admin actually did it and were caught red handed. But please, keep talking in circles. 

I forget, who was this thread really about anyway?

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Did what?

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

'drive in rally' apparently. Encouraging physical distancing and had screens set up in adjacent parking lots. From what I just googled :dunno: 

I know right where he is in Philly which should be home court advantage for Obama. People may hold their nose and vote for Biden but there is very little excitement for his campaign. I live in the heart of blue state country and I can say it is very quiet for being two weeks away from an election. Limited campaign signs, have yet to  see anyone holding signs on street corners like when Obama was running just silence.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I know right where he is in Philly which should be home court advantage for Obama. People may hold their nose and vote for Biden but there is very little excitement for his campaign. I live in the heart of blue state country and I can say it is very quiet for being two weeks away from an election. Limited campaign signs, have yet to  see anyone holding signs on street corners like when Obama was running just silence.

That's a given. How can anyone get excited for Biden or even Harris for that matter? The only worse ticket was 2016. 

Just now, frenchy said:

That's a given. How can anyone get excited for Biden or even Harris for that matter? The only worse ticket was 2016. 

There was more action when Hillary was running.  I know I don't believe a single poll that is out right now. I think we forget that the polls in 2016 were way off......10 point swing in Michigan and Wisconsin. I think we will spend the month of November counting Chad's.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

There was more action when Hillary was running.  I know I don't believe a single poll that is out right now. I think we forget that the polls in 2016 were way off......10 point swing in Michigan and Wisconsin. I think we will spend the month of November counting Chad's.

Maybe, but Hillary was more truly hate-able. I think come election day many people just couldn't do it.