Obama nails it.

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

barely draws flys in Philly.

'drive in rally' apparently. Encouraging physical distancing and had screens set up in adjacent parking lots. From what I just googled :dunno: 

Edited by frenchy

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nice excuse for a pathetic showing 

OK.

We will see if he tweets and cries about it and produces doctored photos showing larger crowds like Trump did after his inauguration or just moves on like a normal adult would. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Some of the comments are quite funny.:lol:

Sad, that a worse president the US ever had, draws more people then the existing ticket, yet, still far short of a single Trump rally. No comparison. Truly embarrassing kids.

This is the most people I have ever seen at a Biden rally. Not a single one of them is really there for Biden though, they just wanted to see Obama.

37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

barely draws flys in Philly.

His shuck and jive, stuttering has run its course. That faggot needs to go back to the cape with his silverback, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

OK.

We will see if he tweets and cries about it and produces doctored photos showing larger crowds like Trump did after his inauguration or just moves on like a normal adult would. 

Ok show us a zoom out of the parking lot because I can see the end of the lot with the 2 cop who can't even bother to watch lmfao . No one gives 2 fucs what he has to say but the media you pampers and spin 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Ok show us a zoom out of the parking lot because I can see the end of the lot with the 2 cop who can't even bother to watch lmfao . No one gives 2 fucs what he has to say but the media you pampers and spin 

I don't care either just telling you what I googled. There was an NBC local news-feed showing the crowds. No idea how big or spread out they were....

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, irv said:

Some of the comments are quite funny.:lol:

Sad, that a worse president the US ever had, draws more people then the existing ticket, yet, still far short of a single Trump rally. No comparison. Truly embarrassing kids.

This is the most people I have ever seen at a Biden rally. Not a single one of them is really there for Biden though, they just wanted to see Obama.

“That a worse President the US ever had” is not only poor grammar it’s not true.

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

looked like the 6pm news you think they doctored the video trump style? :lol: 

NBC knows better to try and doctor a Trump rally.  It'd be a waste of their time, seeings how they're packed to max-capacity and all.

You wouldn't catch me dead at any kind of rally for anybody.  I'm a natural social distancer.:lol: