Obama nails it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is nothing to get.

A canadian taking NBC reporting as gospel is pretty funny actually.

See if there's a clue that comes with those glasses you really need.

Edited by hayward

2 hours ago, hayward said:

A canadian taking NBC reporting as gospel is pretty funny actually.

See if there's a clue that comes with those glasses you really need.

anything you want to lie about and make up?

11 hours ago, frenchy said:

I don't care either just telling you what I googled. There was an NBC local news-feed showing the crowds. No idea how big or spread out they were....

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

I have no idea if it was doctored or not. It's just a video that is 5 hours old I saw on the internet. 

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Before the pandemic absolutely it was

Those with a bleeding gash about trump will blame him for everything. 

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

OK.

We will see if he tweets and cries about it and produces doctored photos showing larger crowds like Trump did after his inauguration or just moves on like a normal adult would. 

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, irv said:

Some of the comments are quite funny.:lol:

Sad, that a worse president the US ever had, draws more people then the existing ticket, yet, still far short of a single Trump rally. No comparison. Truly embarrassing kids.

This is the most people I have ever seen at a Biden rally. Not a single one of them is really there for Biden though, they just wanted to see Obama.

Anyone trying to compare turnouts to a Trump rally to a Biden rally clearly hasn't been paying much attention.  "Doctored"  GMAFB.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that so funny? 

you are

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What you really mean is it depends if you’re a partisan hack or not.

:lol:  Thats rich coming from you

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

anything you want to lie about and make up?

Jeeze Frenchy......coming across as 3 pages of butthurt

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

Anyone trying to compare turnouts to a Trump rally to a Biden rally clearly hasn't been paying much attention.  "Doctored"  GMAFB.

you are

:lol:  Thats rich coming from you

Jeeze Frenchy......coming across as 3 pages of butthurt

Why..I’m not a partisan hack whatsoever to the point that I voted for Trump. Unfortunately IMO he has been a disaster so we are left yet again with two crappy candidates and any mention of a 3rd Party vote is met with “why are you wasting your vote”...it’s the same cycle every 4 years.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

having a discussion is now butthurt. I'll have to remember that one for future reference.....

Discussion=Butthurt

Criticism of Trump=Butthurt +Libtard

🤣🤣

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why..I’m not a partisan hack whatsoever to the point that I voted for Trump. Unfortunately IMO he has been a disaster so we are left yet again with two crappy candidates and any mention of a 3rd Party vote is met with “why are you wasting your vote”...it’s the same cycle every 4 years.

Because you complain all day every day, despite what the president has been up against, and what he's accomplished.  Yup.  Butthurt.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Those with a bleeding gash about trump will blame him for everything. 

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Before the pandemic absolutely it was

I think most non partisan Americans would agree. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you could always shut us all down and link us up to your threads you started about Biden or your presidential candidate Jo Jorgensen couldn't you..🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well you could always shut us all down and link us up to your threads you started about Biden or your presidential candidate Jo Jorgensen couldn't you..🤣🤣

Who is The President right now? Who keeps running his pie hold everyday on Twitter? BTW I’m one of the few here that rips Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel and Graham. 

Obummer gets a pass on pretty much everything, but he's the opposite side of the Trump coin.  He blames the president for sowing discord when he did that same sort of thing all the time (bitter clingers, badmouthing cops at a memorial for slain cops in Dallas).  He made light of the plight of the folks in Flint by drinking a glass of water in front of them instead of offering any assistance at all.  He bombed more brown people than any president in history...

Yes, he was a good orator, but things weren't any better under Obummer.  Because of this, I can't really take his criticisms all that seriously.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who is The President right now? Who keeps running his pie hold everyday on Twitter? BTW I’m one of the few here that rips Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel and Graham. 

Sorry, I wouldn't know, I'm not obsessed with Trump or Twitter(don't even have it)..But since this is your life,  you would know due to your clear obsession..is he the only person tweets, does Jo Jorgensen not do twitter?? Biden have a twitter?🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

you are absolutely clueless about your self perceived unbias.  You are the epitome of a political hack. you flip and flop on any issue with what is the popular trend on twitter. You are the perfect shallow intellect follower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1