Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question

irv

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/13/gates_stands_by_statement_that_biden_has_been_wrong_on_nearly_every_major_foreign_policy_question.html

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

Hardly...I don’t even read JT’s posts but nice reach around yet again. Weird how you cried  like a twat when I did it...once...yet you do it 10x a day.🤣👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hardly...I don’t even read JT’s posts but nice reach around yet again. Weird how you cried  like a twat when I did it...once...yet you do it 10x a day.🤣👍🏼

Well if we look at averages, and DB cries 10x a day in your opinion, you have more than double his post count, that would mean you cry 20+ X's a day..Neat how that works isn't it!! bahahaha 🤣😂😂🤣😂

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well if we look at averages, and DB cries 10x a day in your opinion, you have more than double his post count, that would mean you cry 20+ X's a day..Neat how that works isn't it!! bahahaha 🤣😂😂🤣😂

Double?  He's got 3x the posts I do.  :lol:  So that means 30x!

• Haha 1

Still never forget after 9/11 when Biden was saying we shouldn't use our technology to fight the Taliban/Al Qaeda because they wouldn't respect us after the fight....even at the cost of tens of thousands more American lives.   Fucking dude is a nutbag.